17

As I seemed to forget how long I was here after a while I hoped I didn't forget anything important like a birthday or something, but as my luck would have it I forgot Camilos birthday and he wouldn't let me live it down. Every time he seen me he had to remind me about it and every time he ways told me "dont forget you and Luisas what is it? One, two? Year anniversary. She expects something special." And while I didn't mind the teasing he just flat out got on my nerves at times, but lucky for him Luisa would talk some sense into me on the days I was ready to kill the kid, but thats a story for another time.

All I knew is me and Luisas anniversary was coming up fast and I needed to get her something as a gift, but I also needed to pick a spot for her special surprise too and I didn't know what to do for/about it, so I turned to her sisters.

"Y/n its the middle of the night you better have a good reasoning for- why isn't Luisa with you? Is everything ok? Whats going on? Do I need t-" I interupted her "everything is fine. She's in her room most likely and hopefully asleep. I need you and Mirabels help with something." She was invested and so was Mira once we got her in on it too.

Once we had everything planed out and how to have things set up the hard part would be setting it up without her knowing, so over the course of a few days of failed attempts to get atleast one part of it set up we decided to wait until the night right before and that throughout the day if anything needed fixed her family would fix it for me and I couldn't thank them enough for everything they did for me. Not including this.

"What do you want to do today mi vida?" She shrugged "anything is fine mi amor. I'm just happy we get a full day to eachother finally." I smiled "me too, but do you want to go anywhere for lunch or-" her stomach growled then she looked at me almost shyly and said "I had a lunch prepared for us, well I made a lunch for us, but I'm not as good of a cook as you are, so I don't know if you'll like it or if it'll even be good." I only rolled my eyes at her and gave a little scoff earning her attention to go from her thoughts to me "what was that for?" I sighed "dont doubt yourself mi vida. I've seen your mother give you lessons and you do fine then, so I'm sure whatever you made is going to be great." She gave me her 'im about to cry' smile "really?" I nodded "absolutely. Now let's go before either of us get hangery." She chuckled then she lead me to my place "is that why you asked if you could borrow my fridge?" She nodded "sorry, we just didn't have room a-" I placed a kiss on the back of her hand "dont apologize. I'm perfectly fine with you using anything you may need from me."

We ate then the day seemed to drag on slowly despite us making our best efforts to make it go by quickly by having fun and joking. By the time I was ready to take her to where everything was set up we were both in our night clothes and wrapped in a blanket since tonight was a bit cooler then normal.

"Luisa there's a rock dont trip." I'll admit the whole blindfold them and take them there to surprise them was a bit cliche, but its the best I could come up with when Isa and Mira told me there had to be a last minute change and to wait for them to fix it "I could've smashed it or something." I chuckled to ease the tension "I know, but even you still get hurt even though your practically indestructible." She laughed "like when I rolled my ankle after I stepped on Parces tail the other day?" I burst into laughter "yeah like that." She laughed with me then let out a content sigh "how much further do we have to go?" I was happy the spot we picked wasn't far from my place "not too far. Just up this hill then we'll be there." I felt her grip tighten on my hand a little bit "but you can take off your blindfold." I watched her bite her lip "you sure?" I loved her, but she seemed more like a girl who has been done wrong by someone before rather then me being the first person she was with, so I worried about her most times "yes I'm sure."

She removed her blindfold and I hoped she liked everything. As we walked further and further up the hill we could see more and more until she stood infront of everything (use your imaginations as im lazy) and she covered her mouth not knowing what to do or say at first. As she walked around the small area amazed, I didn't expect her to run over to me and smash me in a bone crushing hug.

"This is so beautiful up here." We had ate and were now just laying on the blanket we brought while looking at the stars "im glad you think so." I felt her cuddle up to me and I smiled "comfortable?" She giggled "yeah, but-" she sat up "I want to uh..." I could sense she was nervous "I've been wanting to ask you if we could take the next step in our relationship?" I wanted to answer right away, but that seemed a bit too, desperate? Was that the word I was looking for? "I mean, if you think your ready then yeah we can. I just don't want to do something you might not want to or not be ready for mi vida." I sat up and took her hand in mine "I-I know, but I'm sure I'm ready and if I'm not I'll let you know." Thank the lord she was smart about that. I was with one girl this one time and she would never tell me if she wanted me to stop or when she was uncomfortable and I couldn't read her as good as I can Luisa, so I don't know how many times I got in trouble with her parents and mine. "You have to promise me you'll tell me. I dont want to hurt you in any way. And not just because Isabella and Mirabel threatened me with my life." She laughed "I promise I will."