30 (NSFW)

Truth be told, you had been horny the last couple days, but didnt want to say anything to Luisa not knowing if she was comfortable doing that here, so when she gave you the green light you were all over that.

You kissed down her neck and to her collar done while undoing the buttons to her clothes "Y/n?" You never knew what she was going to ask "hmm?" She bit her lip not wanting to ask you the question directly "you want me to eat you out don't you?" She nodded embarrassed and you chuckled "maybe.  No promises. I normally save that for someone special." She moaned out as you started to play with her breasts "what do you mean by that?" You took a deep breath "I mean someone I want to be with for the rest of my life." You slid her clothes off onto the floor leaving her in just her panties "and I guess I found that person." You took her hair out then kissed her before licking her bottom lip asking her permission which she granted and you found yourself letting out a small groan as she grinded on you.

When you pulled away from the kiss you realized how tight your bottoms were and knew this one was going to be a quick one. You kissed down her body while you rubbed her breasts until you slid your hands down to her thighs and gave a squeeze making her gasp slightly "mierda" she drew in a sharp breath as you slipped her panties off and started to rub her with your fingers "ah" you smiled then rubbed her a little longer before entering her with two fingers "Y/n please." You bit your lip with a smirk as you fingered her making her moan until you removed your fingers making her whine, but only get turned on more when she watched you lick your fingers clean "your so slow." She whined again "I know. I want as much time with you as I can get." You kissed her stomach just above her womanhood making her bite her lip "please Y/n." You looked super at her "please what?" She looked away from you "fuck you? Or would you rather..." you licked her pussy making her gasp and let out a small moan "I think I found my answer. Good girl."

Normally you wouldn't do this, but for Luisa who actually took care of herself down there 24/7 because she was insecure about it you would.

"Oh dios mio" she arched her back and had a hard time not wrapping her legs around you "fuck Y/n" she gripped at the bed sheets feeling her orgasm start to build as you flicked your tongue to prepare her for what you were going to do next. You however didn't get the chance to as Luisa gently placed her hands on the back of your head and grinded her hips for a moment "you like that?" She moaned in response as well as nodded. After a while and changing what you were doing every now and then you heard her voice get a little higher as she moaned while you licked around her clit "I'm c-close mmhh." You hummed letting her know you heard her and it only made her arch her back.

"Mierda." You were now sucking and licking her clit as she grinded her hips into you "aaahhh" you gave one more suck and she felt her orgasm hit like a freight train, but you didn't stop what you were doing until her body relaxed once more and she said your name.

"Y/n?" You sat up and wiped your mouth "yeah?" She was breathing hard and slightly sweaty "what was Kaylee meaning when she said she'd blow you earlier?" You bit you lip "its another way to pleasure someone during sex. Its oral sex." You went in and placed a kiss on her neck "is she good at it?" You stopped and looked at her "Luisa im not answering that." You leaned back in and started to kiss her neck making her moan "well if she's good at it I want to be better. Mmmhhh" you sucked on her neck in one spot "maybe another day." She pushed you back slightly "someones a bit pushy today." You sighed knowing full well you just said the wrong thing.

Meanwhile:

"Hey quit pushing. There's plenty of room for everyone." Bubba was kind of an asshole at times. He knew when you were taking a girl out to that spot and would make people pay him so they could watch you work your magic, but this time with a bunch of guys liking Luisa and girls liking you he took it upon himself to show them all your secret spot and watch EVERYTHING. He also knew that if you found out he was a dead man.

"What I'd do to be in her position right now." A girl crossed her legs and fidgeted a bit "I'd love to be in his position too though." Her friends nodded "God damn shes hot. Maybe I need to rethink if I'm straight or not."

Back to you:

"Thats not what I meant mi vida. I mean maybe another day we can come back out here and I can show you." She smiled "im just teasing you." She pulled you into a kiss "te amo mi amor." She started to kiss down your jawline to your neck where she sucked and nibbled making you moan.

"These two definitely have to know more about eachother then they claim. And I'm meaning it in the physical way."

She kissed down your chest and to your stomach where she stopped and looked up at you "fine. I can't tell you no right now." You could feel your member throb as she removed your pants and underwear "I know your lying to me." She smirked at you "maybe I am. Maybe I'm not." She took your member in hand as she licked the tip making your breath hitch "fuck" she took the tip in her mouth and swirled her tongue around it "your a liar" you moaned again as she lowered her head down onto it further "and you aren't going to last long." Your jaw dropped "that was just co-old. God." She started to set into a rhythm and it didn't take long for you to start to buck your hips every now and again while your hand entangled in her hair.

You moaned out as she bobbed her head faster "you're doing amazing." She felt herself grow wet once more "ah fuck." You came and she chuckled after she swallowed everything "I told you." You sighed "yeah well its been a hot minute ok?" She smirked and you felt yourself start to grow hard again "I'd say." You liked this side of her. Like alot. "Can I ride you again?" She leaned in and placed a kiss on your lips keeping you there a moment as you laid back "you don't have to ask to do it you can just-" you couldn't finish your sentence as she sat down fully making you both moan "oh dios mio Luisa" you grabbed her hips as she started to do what you showed her "your so tight" you thrust upwards when she would start to come back down.

"I have to get out of here. I'm about to explode." Soon everyone except a select amout of girls were gone and naturally Kaylee was one of them still there watching. Missing how sweet and kind you were to her.

"Aaaahhhh" you had flipped the two of you so you were on top and so she was head down ass up as you pumped in and out of her at a pace perfect for the both of you. "Mmmhhh" she was in a mood today. A good one. "Mierda, mierda, mierda." She tried to not cum again so soon, but you were pretty close yourself. "Its ok love." You felt her tighten around you "good job mi amor." She let out almost a sigh of relief mixed with a moan as you kept pumping until you came shortly after with a moan.

You had luckily put a condom on before she had started riding you "fuck-" you pulled out after a minute "I needed that." You looked at her as she huffed with sweat evident on her face "me too." You were breathing hard and she barely understood you "my sister should be here in two days." She nodded "ok. What do we do from there?" You sighed "hope we can find a way back...and a way to close down this camp." She looked at you and smiled "I have a few ideas of how to get home." You raised a brow "oh really?" She nodded "yeah and they might work. Well I hope they do anyway. "