25

"Luisa?" I stepped into her room cautiously "yeah?" It came from the direction of her shower "im just gonna leave this here for you." I sat a basket of snacks she had me buy on her bed "ok thats fine. Do I need to walk you home?" Things with Mateo had died down, but she still offered every chance she got "no I should be ok. I'm not heading home right now anyway. I have a few things to pick up for your Abuela and tia." She stepped out of the bathroom in just a towel and I couldn't stop my eyes from going over her body "I can still walk you." It took me a moment to realize she said that "uh..." I cleared my throat "no its ok. I-I can uh...do it by myself." I turned my back to her as to not be rude and watch her get dressed "anyway im gonna go. I'll see you tonight?" I stopped at her door and glanced over my shoulder at her "uh yeah if you want me too swing by tonight I can." I nodded "ok see you then." I left her room and mentally scolded myself for staring. Even if she didn't care I still had my moments where I knew it was he wrong time and felt bad afterwards.

Call me a softy or some shit all you want, but thats just me.

After doing everything I needed I went home, but when I opened the door I heard someone shuffling around inside "Luisa?" The shuffling stopped "Luisa is that you?" I looked around cautiously as I walked through my home. If it was Luisa she would've answered me. "Y/n are you- never mind." I turned around to see Luisa behind me "someones here." A worried expression crossed her face "lets check the house together." I nodded "ok." We went from room to room checking it and luckily there weren't many rooms, but the house was much bigger then when I originally moved in. "Last room."

We opened the door and seen things moved around and a few things busted then we stepped into the room further to notice my closet door was cracked open, so I nervously opened it, but no one was there. "Hey!" I turned around to see Luisa holding the bed up and Esperanza from the restaurant staring at her "who are you?" She got up off the floor and went to takeoff, but I closed the door in the her face "why are you here?" She looked at me then at the ground "its none of your business pendejo." I looked over at Luisa who gave her a 'dont go there with him or you'll have to deal with me' look "it is his business because this is his house, not yours." She looked at Luisa "well if YOU must know me and him are dating." She wrapped her arms around one of mine "uh huh." I pulled my arm away from her "im not dating you Esperanza. Your just trying to get me to work at the restaurant because you like me." Luisa looked at me then back to her "well just let me show you what your missing."

She went for my pants and I jumped out of the way "im not missing anything. I have a girlfriend who is right here." I motioned at Luisa "oh please your just trying to get out of this, but once I start you'll never want me to stop." She came at me again only going for my shirt this time and I jumped towards Luisa who grabbed her by the back of the shirt "put me down." She started to kick and swing at Luisa who held her out away so she couldn't reach her. "Look Esperanza you've done this before just leave Y/n alone." She sat her down so she (Luisa) was in between us "oh come on Luisa give it a rest. No one will ever like you or want to have a family with you. Your just a mess." I watched Luisa fight back the tears "get out." Esperanza looked at me "but i thought we belonged toge-" I interupted her "I SAID GET OUT!" Both of them jumped at my sudden outburst before Esperanza left in tears, slamming my front door in the process.

"Luisa are yo-" I reached for her and she shook her head and moved away from me "I need some time to myself." I nodded "ok." I watched Luisa slowly make her way out of my home before I sat on the bed with a sigh "nothing is going right anymore." I looked at my hands "then again it could always be worse." Suddenly a loud crash came and my house shook "I shouldn't have said that." I got up and went to exit my room only to see a large Boulder in the middle of my house "come on man really?" I sighed "guess its time to go to Casita." I groaned as I went back to pack a bag "only me. Every time." I sighed once more then did my thing and was at Casitas doors in no time where I knocked and waited.

"What are you doing here?" Luckily it was Camilo "my house just got smashed by a boulder he laughed not believing me at first then upon not seeing me laughing stopped "you're telling the truth?" I nodded "yeah. You know any good places to-" Julieta stopped as she went to walk by "Y/n? Come in." I didnt really plan on that "uh I just needed to ask Camilo a- never mind." She gave me one of those motherly looks that said 'dont try me' so I stepped into Casita. "If you're looking for Luisa shes not here." I shook my head "I'm not. My house just got smashed and I was wondering if-" Abuela walked by and gave me a side eye "only for two weeks. You get a spare room." But I wasnt going to ask that "I wasnt going to- Antonio suddenly came out if no where and pulled in my hand "come on I'll show you your room." I might as well just go with it. Its better then the barn.

"Heres your room. Its not as big as everyone else's, but it can fit all my animal friends in there, so its ok in my book." He left and I just stood there outside the room a moment before walking in and settling down. "I really hope this is the end of this bad luck."