18 (NSFW)

Ages 16+
Sorry about the wait. I didn't like the first draft if this, so I rewrote it until I liked it.

As you and Luisa laid up on the hill it relaxed you. Your mind started to wander after a moment and you thiught about the future then sighed before sitting up and readjusting yourself to a cooler spot on the blanket "you ok?" You looked at Luisa "yeah I'm fine I was just getting to warm right there." She nodded then thats when you noticed how messed up the blanket was where she was laying and how fidgety she was.

She had her legs crossed and kept tensing them up or twisting them a little or she would do both and readjust her top half "I should be asking if your ok. Whats got you so fidgety? I know your not nervous because your eye isn't twitching. You have to use the bathroom or something?" You let out a chuckle and she gave a small frustrated groan "I dont know." She looked off to the side "I just have alot going through my head."

Though she wouldn't ever admit it to anyone she often had naughty thoughts about you cross her mind and it affected her, but she couldn't stop them once they started unless she found something to distract her or scare her.

"Need to talk about it?" She shrugged "I don't know if that's a good idea." You furrowed your brows "what do you mean? Are they bad thoughts, good ones?" She looked at you and under the moonlight you could see how red her face was before she looked away again "a bit of both, I guess. The pastor might consider them bad, but you might not." You caught on "oh...in that case if you want I can make them a reality." You watched her ears turn red then she looked at you "why do you have to say that?" She sat up and covered her face "sorry I just thought it'd be funny to say. Guess it wasn't." You laughed nervously "its ok its just I kinda hoped we would...you know tonight, but I didn't want to push my boundaries and just go for it, but I also didn't want my mind to wander like it is and make me all fidgety and-" you kissed her deeply and she placed her arms around your neck as she laid back to make sure she didn't break the kiss.

"Ah" you smirked against her neck before pulling the collar of her night shirt down to kiss her chest "we probably shouldn't do this out here." She let out another small moan "but wouldn't it be weird to walk across town- mmhh." You thought of your bedroom then blinked taking you both there and not once did you stop what you were doing, even when Luisa removed your shirt and surprised you by kissing and sucking on your neck leaving a hickey while also grinding her hips into you a little "someones a bit excited isn't she?" You removed her shirt leaving her in just her panties then started to rub and gently pinch her nipples as you left a few hickeys in a couple different spots from her neck to her breasts.

As she grinded into you she could feel how hard you were and didn't understand how you could still be so calm and ready to stop at any given moment if she got uneasy or scared.

"Oh dios mio" she arched her back as you swirled your tongue around her nipple and and played with the hem of her panties with one of your hands "just fuck me, please." She didn't mean to say that out loud and upon hearing you chuckle became severely embarrassed "sorry." You rolled your eyes "I've heard worse, but your wish is my command." You pulled her panties off then teased her with your fingers making her buck her hips under you "God Y/n." Her voice was almost a whine. You entered her with two fingers and pumped a few times slowly before curling your fingers a few times making her let out a long moan.

When you pulled away from her she let out a quiet whine hoping you didn't hear it, but you did and just smiled as you removed your pants. You were never one to sleep with underwear on, so lucky for her it was one less peice of clothes to worry about and impatiently wait for you to remove. As luck would have it your condoms had managed to just magically disappear from where you had put them earlier that day and the others that were there had very visible holes in them, so it was time to play the game of 'do I have good pull out game?'

You climbed back onto the bed and brought her into a passionate kiss while teasing her entrance with your tip making her moan into the kiss before you slowly pushed into her, groaning as you did. "Your so tight." She arched her back and took a couple sharp breaths then gripped at the sheets "are you ok?" She blinked a few times before answering when you placed your hand on hers "y-yeah. You just are bigger then I thought you would've been." You didn't know if you should take it as a compliment or not "you'll get used to it." She nodded "I know. You can move." You nodded then started to slowly pump and she let out a few uncomfortable groans that turned into moans as you pumped faster.

"Oh mierda. Faster." You slowed to readjust her legs then went back to the pace you had going "fuck, Y/n" you slowed just to pull out most the way and slam back in. You did this a few times until you felt her start to tighten around your memeber "amor I-I'm gonna- ah" she came faster then you thought she would, but that didn't stop you from pumping. "Oh dios mio Y/n." You pulled out and flipped the two of you "I want you to ride me." She was breathing a bit hard and her face gave her away that she was embarrassed she didn't know how to ride a dick. "I-I don't know-" you placed your hands on her hips "I'll show you. Unless you want to try something else..." she bit her lip then lined herself up with you before you guided her down onto your member "god your so beautiful."

"What do I do?" You smiled "like this." You guided her hips in the motions "or you can do this." You showed her another motion and groaned when she went almost all the way down "sometimes when you'll do that second one I just showed you I might get carried away, so just be prepared ok?" She nodded "ok." She started to rock a little unsure at first then got more confident the longer she did it "fuck Luisa" she liked having this power over you, but little did she know you were gonna make her learn something about herself.

As she started to transition into more of a bouning motion you lost control of your filter you'd worked so hard to build up and keep yourself from praising her "good girl, good girl" she found herself getting turned on more from this "you're so perfect" you started to thrust as she bounced and moved your hands from her hips to her boobs where you started to play with them making her moans become louder and louder. Especially when you moved one hand to her clit and started to rub her sensitive ball of nereves with your thumb as she rode you "you're doing amazing, just a little longer baby." You felt your climax getting close and she could feel another one on the edge.

"Luisa I'm going to cum." You moaned and grabbed her hips again then started to pump faster making Luisa become a moaning mess "mierda, mierda, mierda" you felt her tighten around you then go as far down as she could sending your climax over the edge as she went to slow rocking motions and you came inside her. The last thing you wanted to do.

Afterwards when she climbed off you after a few seconds you could see the sweat across her body as she laid down next to you "sorry if I weirded you out with praising you. I've done that since I lost my virginity and I don't know why." She looked at you "you didn't weird me out. I...liked it." You raised a brow at her "really?" She nodded "I'm gonna go get some things to-" you placed your hand on her "let me do it. Sometimes after sex or whatever you want to call that was, I noticed women have an awkward time walking and often times do this weird little wobble." She giggled "I think I'll be fine, but if you say so..."

She acted like she wanted to say more and you could tell. You were right because when you stood up you slightly froze "I love you Y/n. I dont care if that seems odd to say it after this, but my last boyfriend mi familia didn't know I had, didn't take care of me like you do." You smiled at her "well I uh, you got me all flustered over here." She giggled as you bent down and picked up your pants and her night shirt "I love you too Luisa." You tossed her her night shirt then headed into the bathroom to get a few things to clean up with.