31

I heard commotion over by the mess hall, so naturally I went to check it out. Snoop and Onion had Bubba pinned down and beating him up.

"Hey, hey what are you two doing?" They stopped "he took a bunch of people out to your spot to watch you and Luisa have sex." Im sorry what? "Bubba is that true?" I looked at him as I felt my anger rising "come on Y/n you know me. I would never do that." He chuckled nervously and thats what gave him away. Any time he chuckled in a nervous manner when I asked him a question like that I knew he was lying to me.

"Why?" He swallowed hard and looked at me "I said I didn't do it man." Onion and Snoop both shook their heads "your already caught man. You better just give it up." I started to ball my fists "who all seen it?" He looked away from me "I said who all seen it?" I raised my voice at him after I punched him "you gonna answer me?" I raised my arm/fist ready to hit him again when he gave me a quiet answer "what?" He practically yelled his answer at me then mumbled a "either way I'm not getting away from you." And he didn't. Not without a few things busted up on him anyway. He got a few punches in on me since Snoop and Onion let him up to make it a fair fight, but had Luisa not stepped into the picture and caught us fighting I probably would've done some serious damage to Bubba.

"Talk to me Y/n. Why were you-" I sighed and told her everything as I sat on my bed across from her "he...he seriously did that?" I nodded "yeah." She looked at my busted up face "...lets get you cleaned up mi amor." She cupped my face with her hand as she stood up then took a few steps towards the first aid kit "I'll be ok Luisa. Besides its our tents turn to cook tonight and tomorrow and everyone will be excited, so we should probably get cooking." She gave me a specific look that made me fall silent "...but I guess it can wait."

After she patched me up and teased me about my priorities I took her down to where some of the others were already preparing some food. "Make way. The king has arrived." Snoop and Onion announced your arrival "what are we doing today Y/n?" You stuck your hands up "dont ask me. Its up to Luisa tonight." They looked at her and she rubbed her arm nervously "how about some picada and uh..." she looked at me for help "we can do picada and for breakfast we could do arepa de chocolo." Everyone stared at us like we were nuts, well almost everyone. "Arepa day what now?" I laughed "you'll find out tomorrow Snoop."

"What is this? Its amazing!" We had also prepared aborrajado "its called aborrajado. It's banana filled with cheese and guava then fried to make it taste better." Although we didn't have the exact ingredients for everything we were still able to make everything taste good. "So whats supposed to be in this? I heard you tell Y/n you didn't have the ingredients for it." Luisa looked at what one of the other people was holding up "Morcilla?" They glanced around and nodded "I had everything I needed for that." Someone else spoke up "well whats in it? It tastes amazing." Luisa glanced at me and I shook my head "nothing special. Its just a regular old sausage." Luisa nodded "yeah what he said."

They kept asking about everything and how to make some of it, but me and Luisa just kept telling them its hard to make when in reality some of it wasn't. They also kept asking other questions too, but some were a little too personal to answer.

As we cleaned up, one of the girls that's obsessed with me and also in our tent stuck with Luisa and I as we swept and mopped the floor. "So Luisa how's Y/ns tongue game?" She looked at Zena confused, so I tapped her shoulder making her lean down so I could whisper what she was meaning in her ear "o-oh uh..." she looked back at her with a slightly red face "it-its ok, I guess." She winked at me letting me know she was messing around "just ok? I dont think it's just ok. With how he eats that pudding it has to be amazing." She turned her back and Luisa looked at me with a grin plastered across her face as she chuckled quietly.

"Then again eating pussy isn't like eating a pudding cup. Well maybe in a few aspects it is." She was now talking to herself as she rambled on about it "what about her Y/n? She have good game?" I jumped as Zena suddenly appeared in front of me several minutes later.

"I-I..." my heart was racing from the sudden scare and I couldn't think straight "I uh" I cleared my throat "sure. Its not the best, but it'll work." She sighed "here I was thinking maybe we could have a threesome too." She left with her head hung low and me and Luisa looked at eachother before we both burst into laughter "just ok?" She shrugged "what would you rather have me say?" I laughed "I dont know." Ahe shook her head "oh and the its not the best, but it'll work? Wow I see the faith you have in me." We were so sleep deprived and tired we couldn't stop laughing or giggling over everything. "What was I supposed to say? Just the thought of it makes me want to masturbate? Like you hear how weird it sounds?" She leaned on a table to keep herself from falling over as she laughed.

"My stomach hurts." She giggled "your just building up some abs." I chuckled "oh haha very funny." She sighed happily "my stomach hurts too. I didn't think we laughed that hard over something so stupid." I let out a small laugh "well we can't go to sleep yet. My sister should be here soon. Which means we have to-" Snoop suddenly butted in "your getting out of here for good aren't you?" I sighed as he sat across form me next to Luisa "yeah..." Snoop was a trouble maker, but he was like a brother to me. "I feel really small next to you." He looked up at Luisa "just hope she never picks you up. She might hit your head on something." They both looked at me and Luisa scoffed "that was one time." I laughed."I know, but just giving him a warning." She smiled and shook her head "you wanna get out of here with us? I was gonna take Bubba, but you know." He shook his head "no I'm-" Luisa suddenly wrapped her arm around him scaring him (sorta like Mirabel in Luisas song) "I think you'd get along with my sister." He stared at me "you think so?" I chuckled "depends what one she's talkingabout, but yeah. Tell you what. I'll come back and get you once everything is over ok? I know you don't have any family left, so might as well make you part of ours." He smiled as Luisa released him "thanks man." He stuck his hand out for a fist bump and I gave him one "no problem."

A few hours later...

"Luisa you gotta get up." She groaned "I just fell asleep." I rubbed her back "I know, but we have to go. My sisters here. You can sleep in the car. We both can." She moaned like her whole body hurt as she sat up "ok fine." She yawned as she rubbed her eyes then climbed out of the bed before stretching "I know your tired, but I am too. We only have about an hour before anyone realizes we're gone once we leave camp, so we have to get our clothes from Mrs. Sirs office and get out as soon as we can ok?" She nodded "can't you just use your gift?" I sighed "its complicated right now." She yawned again "but I can for the most part use it, yes." She hummed "ok."