26

I just want to add real quick. Sorry if the last couple/next few story parts are crappy. I've been writing them really late at night due to not being abel to sleep, so my brain isn't functioning properly, but things are getting done, so...

I sighed as Mateo followed me around while I did my chores for the day "oh yeah isn't your favorite flower a-" I turned and looked at him "look Mateo I-" I sighed "I have a boyfriend, so while I enjoy any little gift I get I can't have you courting me when I'm with someone else." I was trying to be nice, I really was, but just about anyone except Mateo could see I wasn't happy getting courted by him. "Just give me a chance. Your boyfriend doesn't need to know." I sat down the stack of bricks "look Mateo, I'm happy with Y/n. Very very happy and nothing is going to change that. I'm not going to go behind his back if I love him like I do just to give someone, who I don't like in that way, a chance." I was hoping this didn't upset him in any way.

"I just dont think I'm the girl for you Mateo." I watched him clench his fists "but what if I am and your just not giving me a chance?" I picked up the stack of bricks again "then in the end everything will work out." I turned to walk away from the conversation, but he ran infront of me "wait!" I stopped "please just give me a chance. What does he have that I dont?" Dont say it Luisa. Don't. Say. It. "Respect, self control and oh yeah he's never cheated on me." I walked around him leaving him standing there with his mouth agape. I normally wouldn't say those things to a person, but I was really tired of him constantly following me around and trying to win me back and not to mention him attacking Y/n.

I was able to finish the rest of my chores fairly quickly then headed to Casita so I could relax in any way possible. Little did I know there was a surprise waiting for me there.

I won't be able to make it to our date we had sat up for tonight, but I did have just long enough on my break just before you got home to do this for you. Im sorry if the water is cold. I love you mi vida.
Love Y/n

I smiled at the note understanding that now that Y/n had two jobs, on the days he worked both, he wouldn't be able to make it to very many things or have much time for me. He had started working in a small shop about three days ago and since then hasn't really had time to sepnd time with me, but I understood everyone does get busy at some point and things will happen when they happen.

He had filled the tub with water and even added some bubbles to it, but it wasn't cold like he worried about. It was the perfect temperature for me.

As luck would have it, after I laid down in bed to read a book Isabella, Mirabel, Dolores, and Camilo came rushing into my room telling me Mateo was trying to pick a fight with Y/n again and I needed to get to them. "Where are they?" Dolores made her usual squeak "I'll show you. Follow me." We all followed her to where they were "Mateo-" I grabbed Isa by the shoulder "stay here, please." She sighed, irritated, but stayed where she was "Y/n?" They both looked at me "come on Luisa just let Y/n kick his ass." I rolled my eyes at my older sister "Luisa!" My attention turned back to Y/n who I watched and felt wrap his arms around me and put his back towards Mateo who came at me with a knife then before I could process what happened I noticed we were in a completely different place, it wasn't in or near Encanto, I knew that for sure.

"Uh Y/n?" He slowly looked up and around "where are we?" I watched him remove his arms from around me and look around more "its gonna be hard to explain, but remember me telling you about my world?" I nodded "well uhm...welcome to my world." Things were SO much different here compared to at home.

"Y/n?" I turned with him to see a woman slightly younger then my mamá "where have you been?" She ran over and hugged him "and who is this?" She pointed at me "its a long story and-" she stuck her hand up infront of him "it'll have to wait until we get home and we can spend some time together before the bus comes. Come on lets go. You too." She motioned for me to follow, so I did. When we reached their home and we all sat down he explained the story and I helped here and there with it. "Y/n honey you were only gone for a day. Time must move faster there then here. Either way the bus in on its way to come get you and-" he went to say something and she stuck her hand up again "and since she is associated with you I'll have them pick her up and take her with you too. I'm sure she's not as good of a girl as she is in the movie. Better be safe then sorry." Was she serious? I watched Y/n sigh then get up before walking outside.

"You ok?" He looked at me "yeah just can't believe she's doing this to you and won't listen to me. Normally she isn't like this." I stared at him "what was it that got you in trouble to send you there again?" He gave me a funny look then it dawned on him on what I was talking about "oh the camp. I stole someone's car." I bit my lip "is it fun?" He gave me another funny look "uh...I dont know. What are you implying here?" I sighed "what if you did it again only with me this time?" He shook his head "absolutely not." I sighed "I might as well have some type of reason to go to that camp." He sighed "where did this side of you come from?" I looked around then felt my eye start to twitch as I got nervous "I dont know its-" I watched a big, odd looking bus pull up "you two come on." Y/n looked at me "im sorry. Just stick with me and you'll be ok, alright?" I nodded, honestly scared.