Chapter 7

When Jack finally left Gisele went over to me and grabbed all the papers and files away from me. "You need to stop working. You barely got any sleep." Gisele said making me lean back on the couch.

"Is that why I feel like shit? I thought that it was because I smelled Toby trying to cook breakfast." I joked making Riley laugh.

"Well, what am I supposed to eat when all if you are all so busy working?" I heard Toby say in frustration making me chuckle but Gisele didn't chuckle or laugh and just smiled.

"Move your ass and eat

"Move your ass and eat. Ria is already cooking." She said and smile at me and I raise both of my hands in surrender.

She then pulled me up from the couch making me smile. She then pushed me from the couch to the dining table. When I finally sat down she placed a cup of coffee next to my plate of eggs and bacon.

"What would I do without you and Ria?" I asked as I smiled at her and Ria who was already sitting down on my left. "You'd probably die of exhaustion." Gisele said as she sat on my right.

"Or she'd probably starve and die." Ria added making me chuckle. "Alright, I get the point. Let's eat." I said as I grab my utensils.

We then ate in silence as I realized that they were also tired since they tried to stay up with me and help me, making me feel guilty. Even Toby looks tired.

"After breakfast, you guys should rest and sleep for a while." I said after a while making them look at me. "Are you sure?" Riley asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, I need you guys in top form." I said and they smiled at me.

After we ate Gisele reminded me that I need to train with the guards so I quickly went to my room and changed. Once I was done I grab my chest gun holster and my gun with me.

I then wore the holster and put the gun in it. I then walked out of my room and saw Gisele holding a radio and an earpiece that I wanted to get.

"I know you probably wanted this." She said and handed it to me making me smile. "You know me so well."

I then grabbed the earpiece and pulled my shirt a bit up as I put the wires underneath my shirt and put the microphone by my collar and put the earpiece on my right ear.

I then looked back at Gisele and saw her looking away and her eyes were a bit dilated but I just ignored it and grabbed the radio from her and made sure it was turned off before connecting it to the earpiece.

When I connected it I then turned it on and put in the frequency for my team and clipped the radio on the back of my sweatpants beside the gun

"Thanks, Ele. I have to get going now." I said making her look at me. "Have fun training." She said before I walked away.

When I got out of the building I saw Maria waiting for me. "You sure took your time." Maria said and I smile at her.

"Come on agent Jenkins and the rest of the agents are waiting." She said as she pointed at them at a distance.