Chapter 22

"You two ready?" Ria asked as all of us was outside the security building and Jack was loading all our thing in the two cars.

"Ready here. How about you, boss?" Gisele asked as I look at her white dress preppy dress and try hard not to chuckle. When she noticed I was having fun watching her she glared at me so I coughed and looked away.

"Yep. Ready here. We'll call you if we run into some trouble." I said as I looked over to Riley and she nodded. "Then I hope you guys don't call then." Ria said making me smile.

"It's fine Ria, we can watch over them on the cameras to check on them every day. We can even take turns." Riley said as she held Ria's shoulder. "Yeah, I guess we can do that."

"Where's your assistant boss?" Toby asked and I look over to the security building. "She's probably busy since she'll be helping Jack with everything while we're gone." I lied and I noticed he and Ria knew I was lying but she didn't say a word.

"Everything's loaded!" Jack yells as he closes the trunk of Gisele's car and we look over at him. We then noticed Steve approaching us. "Take care, both of you." Steve says as he looks between me and Gisele.

"We will. Don't worry." Gisele says making Steve smile at her before she goes to her car. "We'll update you every day." I said and he nodded.

I made my way to my car but look one last time at the security building hoping Natasha would at least see me off. But when I saw no one I let out a sigh.

She probably hates me more now. It's only understandable since I just told her I broke up with her because I hated her. I do hope that she doesn't ask me why I hated her because that's the one thing I'm willing to take to my grave.

I got in the car and started it before looking outside to see my team and Rogers. "Jack you know what to do while I'm gone." I said and he nodded and gave a thumbs up.

"Ready to go, boss?" Gisele asked as she pulled up beside me and smiled. "Let's go." I said and she nodded.

**

I parked up by the house and took a deep breath as I look over to the rearview mirror and saw Gisele-Nathalie parked just a few feet behind me. I then smile as I get into character

We then went out of our car at the same time and looked at each other. We both smile and walk toward each other. But she went and jogged towards me and jump.

I then quickly lifted her and spun her a bit before putting her down as we walk towards the house

I then quickly lifted her and spun her a bit before putting her down as we walk towards the house. "You're getting heavy." I whispered to her as she chuckled and hit my arm.

Once we were outside the house we faced each other as we leaned in for a kiss. When our lips touched I felt her smile.