Chapter 10

I drove my car to the garage and quickly got off my bike while holding plastic bags of the things I bought. I jumped when someone opened the lights making me quickly look around. When I saw Gisele sitting on a hood of a car making me relax.

"You scared me Ele

"You scared me Ele. What are you doing here?" I asked and she squinted at me and crossed her arms making me nervous.

"I scared you? You scared me. I went to check up on you at midnight and noticed you were out of bed. I looked for you everywhere but I couldn't find you or find a note from you. Then you show up here at 5:13 am like it's nothing?" She said and I scratched the back of my neck.

"Sorry. I thought all of you were sleeping. I didn't leave a note since I thought I'd come back before anyone woke up." I said honestly and I can see her face softens and noticed her face show sadness as her lips were pressed and the edge of her mouth pointed downward slightly.

"Is it because Jack didn't sleep here?" She asked and I stayed quiet. "Where did you go? What did you do? And what's in the bags?" She asked as she eyed the plastic bags in my hand making me hide them behind my back. She then raised an eyebrow as she walked over to me.

"What are you hiding Y/N? Don't make me steal those bags from you

"What are you hiding Y/N? Don't make me steal those bags from you." She said making me sigh since I don't want her to ruin the things I bought. "Fine."

I then went over to the car and placed the things I bought on top of the hood. Gisele then went beside me and looked at the things I bought and looked at me with an amused smile.

"Mind telling me what these are for?" She asked as she motioned to the things I bought.

"I bought the Harry Potter books for Jack. Because he's been wanting to read those since forever. So I bought the whole collection." I said as I made sure the books weren't ruined.

"The blue hyacinth is for Natasha. This woman at the shop said it meant 'making peace'. So I bought it" I said and I fixed the petals and made sure it wasn't ruined

 So I bought it" I said and I fixed the petals and made sure it wasn't ruined