Chapter 15

After Scott finally told me what happened I went out of his room and went to the viewing room where everyone else was.

"I'm guessing you already have everything you need Fury." I said and he smiled. "Thank you Agent L/N. I'll talk to Hank and Hope while Maria and I decide on what to do with Scott." He said and i nodded.

Fury and Maria then went outside of the room to probably talk to the two. So I went and approached Steve and Sam.

"So the thing about looking away while answering means that someone was lying is actually a myth?" Steve asked as he looked at me.

"Yes. People usually make more eye contact when lying so they'll see if the person is believing their lies." I explained and he was surprised at my explanation.

"And the thing about repeating what you did but backwards?" Sam asked.

"When you're lying it's harder to tell a story backwards because there's no real memory of what happened. Liars rehearse their stories in order, they don't think to rehearse them backwards."

"Damn. I'm kinda scared of you now. Since you know how my true feelings with my micro-expressions." Sam said making me chuckle.

"Don't forget that you can't even lie to her." Steve added as I continue to chuckle.

"Don't worry. I usually keep to myself whenever I see someone's micro expression. But yes, I'll know when you lie so there's no use lying to me." I said and smirked.

"Is it hard having a relationship where you can see your partner's true feelings and know when they're lying?" Steve asked making me give him a gentle smile.

"Why don't you ask Agent Yashar? Since she's Y/N's ex." Sam said making Steve look at Gisele.

"Well if you're asking me then I guess her skills aren't really a problem, well unless you lie to her. Which I didn't do." She said and we smile at each other.

"Then why did you two break up?" Steve asked surprising me.

"Well, will you look at the time. Agent Yashar and I haven't eaten breakfast yet." I said as i went over to Gisele and grabbed her hang. "We'll get going then. Bye boys." I said as i drag her outside.

I heard Sam complaining about how I was cheating and that he can see my micro expression but I ignored it as I continue to drag Gisele. When we were far away I then let go of her hand and looked back at her and saw her smirking.

"Not a word Ele." I said and she chuckles before I looked back ahead and continue to walk.

When Gisele and I entered the security building I made my way to the garage but was stopped by Gisele. "Where are you going? The living quarters is that way." She said as she pointed the other way.

"I just need to buy something outside." I said and smiled at her. I then saw her sad expression before she tried to hide it.

 I then saw her sad expression before she tried to hide it