Chapter 14

We just landed back at the Avengers facility. Sam opened the jet and the first person I see is Fury who looked like he was waiting for us. I then saw Maria approach him.

"Pym, I do hope they didn't rough you up." Fury said as we made them walk out of the jet. "Fury." Pym said plainly.

"Don't worry. You and your daughter will only be interrogated then will be let go." Fury said as he led us inside the compound.

"What about me?" Scott asked making Fury look back at him. "You will be detained here or let go depending on your answers." Fury said as he looked forward.

Fury then led us to the interrogation rooms where we placed each one of them in different rooms with a one-way mirror to watch the interrogation from outside.

Once they were all inside the rooms we went to the hallways to talk with Fury. "I'd like for you to interrogate them Y/N." He said and I smile. "I was about to ask you that too. I guess it was unnecessary."

"I want to know the truth as to why they infiltrated the facility and stole tech from us. I couldn't think of anyone more suitable than you." He said and I nodded.

I was about to enter Pym's room when we saw Natasha and Steve approaching us making me sigh. Since I didn't really want to fight.

"What are you two doing here?" Fury asked them as they stopped beside us. "We came here to oversee the interrogation." Steve said.

"You can't. I will be overseeing with Agent Hill and Yashar and no one else." Fury said making Sam perk up. "Wait. Not even me? I fought the guy and I can't even watch the interrogation?" Sam asked making me sigh.

"Fury, it's fine. This isn't SHIELD anymore, you don't need to hide my methods. You can let them watch if you want." I said making Gisele, Maria ad Fury look at me.

"Are you sure?" Maria asked and I nodded. "It's not like I'll lose something if they find out. Besides the method I use is very hard for anyone to learn, even for Agent Romanoff." I said and heard her scoff.

"Alright. If that's what you want." Fury said and i nodded. "Make sure to record the interrogation so I can answer any of their questions afterward." I said and Maria nodded while Natasha rolled her eyes.

Fury and the rest of them went to the viewing room and I wait until every one of them was inside before entering Pym's interrogation room which was standard all white with a table and chairs on the side.

"I apologize for the wait, Dr. Pym." I said as i approached the chair in front of him. "It's fine. Let's just get this over with." He said as i sat down.

"I am Agent Y/N L/N and I will be asking you a few questions, would that be alright?" I asked as i stared at his face. "Yes."

"Alright, let's start off with something easy. Do you know about ant man?" I asked and he looked away and then looked back at me. "Yes."

"Were you the ant-man?" I asked again and he sighed before answering. "Yes."

"Did you give the ant-man suit to Scott Lang?" I asked and he bit his lip before answering. "I uh. I needed to."

"And why's that?" I asked and his hand went to the side of his head before answering. "My protégé Darren Cross replicated his own version of my Pym particles and ant-man suit. He called it Yellowjacket and intended to sell it for military purposes."

"And?" I said and his eyebrows furrowed and his eyes narrowed as he looked at me. "Do you know what would happen if that would be militarized? Do you know the damage it would cost? The fear it would instill?" He asked angrily.