Chapter 40

I woke up still feeling tired as hell. I looked over at my clock and noticed I'd been asleep for a suitable amount of time. I looked to my right side and was taken aback when I saw Ele beside me.

I wasn't actually surprised to see her here, but I was surprised to see that she was wearing just a plain white shirt and white boxer panties. I quickly looked at my clothes and noticed that I was wearing a muscle tee and boxer panties as well.

 I quickly looked at my clothes and noticed that I was wearing a muscle tee and boxer panties as well

"Morning." I heard her say which made me look over at her as she stretched her arms and body.

"I-uhh. Morning. Did you change my clothes?" I asked as she smiled at me. "Of course. How will you be able to sleep properly with work clothes on."

"That's not really the point. But I guess I should say thank you?" I said with a chuckle as I got up from my bed and went to get my clothes that were already hung.

Ele then stood up too and went over to me as she was only wearing her underwear. I took a deep breath as I wait for her to move but she walked past me and grab her clothes that were next to mine.

I then coughed and grab my pants as well as I heard her chuckle. "I'm sorry. You looked so cute thinking I would do something." She said with a smug face but I just rolled my eyes and chuckled as well.

"Well, considering you and Romanoff's actions these past few days is it really weird of me to think of that." I said as I was about to put on my pants but then she pushed me onto the bed.

"It's no problem at all if you would only think about all the things I would do to you." She said with a smirk as she had her face dangerously close to mine.

Right when I thought our lips would touch someone barged into my room. Ele and I looked over to the door just behind me and saw Toby.

"Oh, God! I didn't need to see you two getting freaky in the morning!" Toby yelled as he covered his eyes and even turned around making us laugh.

Ele and I then stood up as Toby was still there. "Get your mind out of the gutter Toby and tell me why you keep barging into my room." I said as I quickly put on my pants.

"Captain Rogers is asking for you. I think he's calling about the strategy meeting. But of course, no rush. You can go when you two are.. decent." Toby said as I look at Ele who was wearing her pants as well.

" Toby said as I look at Ele who was wearing her pants as well