Chapter 12

It was already evening and the rest of the team except me and Riley went to eat dinner. I didn't eat with them since I felt frustrated that someone was able to break into the facility and steal something and we couldn't even do anything about it.

So I just helped Riley search for clues about Scott Lang everyone he's been in contact with ever since he was out of prison. I found out about him meeting his friend Luis and a few ex-cons but that doesn't explain how he got the shrinking tech.

I then found out that he was arrested again for breaking into someone's house. "Hey Riley, can you see who Henry Jonathan Pym is?" I asked then looked over to her who nodded.

She was then typing on her laptop and smiled after a while. "Got it. Henry Jonathan Pym has a research company in San Francisco called Pym Technologies. They work with nanotechnology, human enhancements, and molecular and atomic studies." She said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Molecular and atomic studies? Could Lang have gotten the shrinking tech from Pym?" I asked and before she could answer we heard a voice.

"It's possible." We jumped a bit when we heard Fury's voice. We then looked over to the doorway and saw him with Maria.

"Henry Pym or Hank Pym used to work for SHIELD and created Pym particles that were capable of shunting or adding mass and reducing or increasing any form of matter." He said as he approached us with Maria behind him.

"I couldn't find it in the SHIELD files that were uploaded." Riley said and I looked at Fury.

"We made sure to delete it on the net with the help of Stark and kept his file hidden so that no one can try to recreate his work."

"Why did Pym give shrinking tech to an ex-con?" I asked as I noticed Jack, Steve and Natasha come in.

"We heard that someone broke in and stole something. I guess it's safe to say that your security is useless Fury." Natasha said and I saw her face flash contempt before she smirked at me.

" Natasha said and I saw her face flash contempt before she smirked at me

"Natasha." Steve said to stop her and I just ignored them.

"We don't know why he gave his tech but we do know what Lang stole in the warehouse." Fury said as he also ignored them and Maria went in front of him and handed me a file and opened it

"A signal decoy?" I asked as it didn't sound like anything dangerous.

"It's a device Pym invented back at SHIELD. It can counteract transmission blockers. We don't know why Lang or Pym needs it for." She said and I closed the file and massage the bridge of my nose as I close my eyes.

"I'll bring in Lang first thing tomorrow morning and get back the signal decoy he stole." I said as i opened my eyes and gave the file back to Maria

"You couldn't even stop the guy and now you think you can apprehend him?" Natasha asked with pride.