Chapter 10: The Lockdown Duel: Part 2

"Yusei!"

"Don't give in!" Tanner shouted.

"Rise up, Yusei!" Alex exclaimed.

The duel still continues and Yusei struggles to get up after being brutally electrified that is attached to his duel disk. That chief is shocking him for fun. 

"I'm gonna make sure you don't leave the facility for a long time, Yusei, and no matter what you do to try and stop me from winning this duel I'm not taking my eyes off the prize!" Armstrong boasted. Cameras flashed, displaying the entire duel to watching guards in a separate room.

Yusei: 3000

Armstrong: 3600

Tenaciously, Yusei stood on his feet once again. He was breathing heavily, every bone in his body ached. But he couldn't stay down.

"I'm glad to see this duel isn't too shocking for ya, Satellite!"

"Well that's easy for Armstrong to say. Especially since his duel disk isn't connected to the static generator," Tanner observed.

"It's my turn! And I think I'll start by playing the spell card Nightmare Steel Cage!" Yusei said. A large dome-shaped cage encircled him.

"Don't you know you're already behind bars?" Armstrong taunted.

"Yeah, well, these bars are gonna keep me safe from your static generator's shocks for the next two rounds!"

"That little cage won't save you," Armstrong scoffed.

"We'll see. Now I lay down a facedown and end my turn."

"Steel cage! That was my card! See, I told you my deck wasn't lame!" one inmate told his roommate.

"Listen, I said you were lame, not your stinking deck!" he corrected.

"Shut it you two, you're both lame!" Armstrong yelled. "Now you might think you're safe with that steel cage stopping my monsters from attacking you, but I don't need to attack in order to win this duel."

Armstrong plays a card. "And here's why, Yusei. First I'll play Iron Chain Snake, and since I have Iron Chain Repairman already on the field its special ability lets me bring out another monster. So I think I'll bring out another Iron Chain Snake. Next up I'm activating these two spell cards. And with them in play this match is all but a lock for me because with two level five chain monsters on my field; my Poison Chain now forces you to send 10 cards to your graveyard if my monsters don't attack. And when your deck runs out of cards to play, Satellite, you know what happens, don't you?" Armstrong made the universal thumbs down sign.

Yusei's duel disk glowed a sickly purple-blue color of smoke. "I lose."

"Now I hope you didn't have anything planned for the next couple of years, Yusei. Cause' once I win this duel, you can wave bye-bye to your future." the chief waved with fake courtesy.

Yusei pulled out ten cards and sent those to the grave.

"So with those ten cards gone, you've only got 19 left!"

"At this rate, Yusei won't survive for more than two more rounds!" Tanner said worriedly. "Come on, Grandpa, there's gotta be something that Yusei can do to stop Armstrong's spell!"

"There is, but I don't think the guards are gonna let him run away and hide!" Yanagi offered unhelpfully.

"Now I play my spell card Paralyzing Chain which shocks away 300 life points whenever you suffer the effects of my Poison Chain!"

Electricity zapped away Yusei's life points.

Yusei: 2700

Armstrong: 3600