Chapter 51- A Score to Settle - Part 2

"Come on Yusei, we're just getting started! If you thought my last attack was something, Wait till you fell what's coming next! Archfiend's gonna finished Maw Warrior with a-" Kalin was halted and notice that his monsters attack points drop to 800. 

"Hey what happening to my monsters ATK points?! Where'd they go?!" he whines.

"They disappeared along with my Ghost Guardna. See, once it was destroyed, you're monsters loses a thousand attack points, but hey don't let that stop you from attacking!" Yusei said making Kalin growl in frustrations.

"I end my turn!" he announced.

"It's move then!" Yusei draws. "I summon Junk Syncron to the field in Atk mode! And now I'm gonna tune it with my Speed Warrior in order to Synchro summon, Junk Warrior! Let's rev it up! Next I reveal my trap card; Synchro Striker Unit. And with it in play I can now increase MAx Warrior attack points by a thousand! Time to fight ! MAx Warrior take out Infernity Beast Archfiend!"

"What's going on?!" Kalin exclaimed when Yusei's monster attack his. "Is it gaining more power?!"

"It's sure is! When Max Warrior goes in for an attack he gains 400 ATK points! Go swift Rush!"

"You've underestimated me Yusei! I reveal my trap card; Infernity Force! Now if you attack an Infernity monster when I have no cards in my hand, Infernity Force deflect the attack and obliterate your monster! And not only that, but now I can harness the power of this trap and summon a weaker Infernity  monster from my graveyard. I summon ....Infernity Necromanser." he laughed returns.

"Not bad, Kalin. But let's see you stop Junk Warrior from attacking your dragon!

Kalin: 3700

Yusei: 2900

"He's got him!" Asben cheered.

"Wait, Kalin doesn't look defeated." Clarice narrow her eyes.

"He's laughing." Kyouwa added.

Kalin laughs. "When One Hundred Eye-Dragon is destroyed, I slide any card I want from my deak and added to my hand, you might remember this monster."

'I knew it. One Hundred Eye-Dragon was just a setup.' Yusei knew that Kalin gonna summon his Earthbound Immortal.

Kalin chuckles knowing what Yusei fears the most.

'I better build a defense and fast!' he thought quick. "I place two cards face down and end my turn! And since my end phase...Junk Warroir now loses it's power boost since the effect of my Synchro Striker Unit wears off."

 Kailin cackles more and reveal his card of Earthbound Immortal Ccapac Apu!

Yusei gritted his teeth. "If that's what I think it is ...I'm in big trouble."

"Yusei in trouble." Asben cringed.

"Yeah." Kyouwa nodded. "He's far beyond saving."

"Kyouwa...what really happen to Kalin after he was send to the Facility?" Clarice asked hesitantly.

Kyouwa shut his eyes with pain. "When Yusei tries to explain the misunderstanding, Kalin...was beyond help and he never stop on what he think that Yusei sold him out."

Clarice gasp in slight surprise.

{~Flashback~}

Four spotlights danced across the broken windows. The Enforcers weren't going to be able to hide for much longer.