Chapter 23: Blood Vengeance Part 2

Clarice: 1500

Clarice: 1500

Akiza: 4000

Clarice consulted her cards. 'She must really think that following those Arcadia bastards will be the best use of her power. I KNOW THE TRUTH behind they're ridiculous testing! But maybe that's because she hasn't had any  idea that they are just using her.'

"I'll be setting two cards face down, and next I'll be summoning Flame-Wing Rod Booster  in defense mode. Your move."

"Well, Clarice? It's my turn!  And I activate Ivy Shackles! And with this spell, I can now turn your Quick Silver into a plant type monster! Before you know it Clarice, you're entire field is going to look like one giant green house." Akiza began confidently.

"So with your Rod Booster now under in control of my Rose Tentacles , she can now attack an extra time this round. You said I enjoy people's misery. Well now I guess I should really enjoy this shouldn't I! Now Rose Tentacles attack! Thrash her monster!"

"Go Rose battelliation!"

Clarice monster is destroyed "Oh and by the way my  Rose Tentacles power doesn't stop there. Since your monster is under her control you now take 300 points of direct damage!" Akiza's Rose Tentacles smack Clarice in the back which she let out a quiet grunt.

Clarice: 1200

Akiza: 4000

Akiza smirked, and Clarice kept hardening her rage. "Keep on smiling and you'll easily loose this duel. It makes you less fun while you soak up some sun."

Akiza was taken a back. "Well I don't do charity as my Rose Tentacles attack you again!"

"I activate the trap card: Blossom Flame Net! If I remove a Flame-Wing monster by sending it to the graveyard, it cancels your attack and then I'm allowed to draw another card."

"It'll take more than that to stop me!" Akiza shot back.

"...You will still keep loosing this duel with that tantrum of yours." Clarice pointed out.

"Oh yeah? Well until you battle in my duel, save it! I don't need your help!"

"Then it looks like I play Mystical space Typhoon! And I think I get to target your Rose Tentacles!"

Clarice: 1200

Akiza: 3900

"With Flame Wing Rod Booster now set free from your Rose you take another damage!"

Clarice: 1200

Akiza: 2800

"You want combos? Watch!" Akiza drew. "First of all since my spell card Ivy shackles is still an effect your Booster is a plant type monster. Next up I'm summoning my copy Plant in defense mode!