Chapter 58: Signs of Doom - Part 2

Goodwin continues to laugh evilly. "It's only a matter of time before I defeat you Signers. I'll stop at nothing to rule all!" he tells his opponents.

The Marks of the Dragon disappears from the Signers' arms and forms the complete dragon symbol on Goodwin's chest.

"Then I guess it's up to us to stop you!" Crow retorted. "And I'll start by throwing 2 facedowns! This guy is all talk don't ya think YUsei?" Crow Sets 2 Trap Cards and ends his turn.

"We'll see." Yusei said.

The King of the Netherworld continues to make its way to the geoglyph, while Goodwin talks about fate and his opponents' companions watch anxiously from the sidelines.

"The King of the Nether World fast approaches, an when he arrives, you can be sure  that all you see around you will be destroyed, so that I can create a new world to rule! A world that will be named in my image!" Goodwin laughs evilly.

"Crow, you done your turn?" Yusei asked.

"Sure am!" Crow replied. "Who's up next?"

"ME! SO Get set Goodwin! Because I have a few surprises in store for you, and not the kind you wrap up with a bow! Oh they are the sort that put power mad mechanical manics like you in their place! Here goes!" Jack pulls up in front of his two partners to make his move and he draws a card. Yusei and Jack's SPC go to 5 and Crow and Rex's SPC go to 3.

"First I play a face down, second I summon fourth Magic Hole Golem in defense mode! Next I'll use Golem's special ability. Now once per turn, I can cut half the attack points of a monster on my field and then use that monster to direct the attack on you, and this turn the monster I'm choosing is  Mad Archfiend!"

Mad Archfiend", whose ATK drops to 900.

"There's no time like the present let him have it Mad Archfiend! Bone Shard Shower!"

Mad Archfiend leaps up to Goodwin, showering him with its "Bone Splash" attack. Goodwin's Life Points drop to 7900.

Crow: 4000

Jack: 4000

Yusei: 4000

Goodwin: 79000

 "Hey! I wanna get in on this one, and thanks to one of my face downs cards I played last turn, I'm happy to report that I'm about to! I play the trap card; Shadow Dance!" Crow activates his face-down.

"See if a monster attacks you directly, Shadow Dance then activates and you take an additional one thousand points of damage!"

"What?!" Goodwin gasp.

Crow: 4000

Jack: 4000

Yusei: 4000

Goodwin: 6900

 Goodwin, lowering his Life Points to 6900 and SPC to 2.

"You see! I tried to give you a fair warning before Goodwin. You may have both the power of the Light and the Dark, buts it's still no match for what we have!"  Yusei holds his hand over his heart. "The power you get for fighting for what's good and right! And if you need more proof, here take this! I play;  Rising Rush!" He activates his face-down.

"This trap card activates when you take damage from the effect and it allows me to summon one tuner monster from my hand. And the Tuner Monster I'm summoning is Junk Synchron!"

"Nice! You take it from here Yusei!" Jack ends his turn, allowing Yusei to take charge.

"My turn!" Yusei begins his turn. His and Jack's SPC go to 6, Crow's goes to 4 and Goodwin's SPC goes to 3. "And first I'll tune Level 3 Junk Synchron with Level 4 Max Warrior! Now from two comes one, and a powerful at that... I Synchro Summon, The  Junk Archer!"