Chapter 12: The Take Back: Part 2

"You'll never make it out of here Yusei!" Trudge scoffed. "Unless you can drive or fly through walls!"

"Duck!" Blister told them.

"Right!"  Yusei obeyed along.

Trudge gasped. The cracks between the door and wall shone white and exploded. All three plowed through the smoke from the explosion and plummeted down an elevator shaft.

"You certainly know how to make an exit, don't you? I just hope your life points are packing a parachute!  Because with five speed counters I can now play the speed spell Rapid Shockwave!"

"And for each speed counter I have, my Striker gets a hundred attack points! Here goes! And that means that with my monster all amped up, I can finally get a little payback for when you ditched me in that trash tube back in the Satellite!" Trudge said. Striker's attack points mounted up to 2100.

Yusei gasped ans Trudge continue, "That's right Yusei! You may have escaped from me in our last duel, but he power of my beasts are gonna have you back in the facility before you can make it to the bottom floor!"

Trudge broke it to him. "Search Striker, take out his lifepoints!"

Yusei: 1400

Trudge: 4000

Yusei winced from the attack and completely almost blown out by getting off his Runner while trying to get back in. And now he lost 3 speed counters.

Trudge laughed. "Looks like you're  just hanging on! Now Pursuit Chaser end this!"

Yusei has to act know as he reach out to press a button on his duel disk while still falling. "I play my face down: Confusion chaff!"

In a flash of yellow-colored chips, Trudge's monster vanished.

"Come back!" Trudge called out.

"Oh he will!" Yusei finally got back on his Runner. "See my Trap canceled his attack, but guess what! He gets to fight again! Only this time it's against your own monsters, Search Striker, just watch!

SO Yusei's monster attck and just like he said as Trudges monsters vanished.

Yusei: 1400

Trudge: 3300

"Stricker! I'm gonna get you for that Yusei! Just you wait!" Trudge deeply swear as he place a face down card while still falling in the elevator.

"Yusei, brace yourselves!" Blister warned. "Next up, ground floor!"

Yusei's back wheel landed first. He bounced once and the doors opened through just in time..

Trudge well... not so lucky. "Hey!" The doors closed in his face.

"See ya Trudge!" Yusei yelled over his shoulder. 'All right, now to get outta here!'

The elevator dinged and Trudge plowed through the doors. "We're not done yet!" he cried and crashed through the guardrail from the catwalk above. He landed directly next to Yusei, shoving him over to the side a little. "Hey Yusei, I hope you like the Facility becau-"

"HA!" Blister interrupted by kicking Trudge in the face! Naturally, the officer fell back after being assaulted. Blister pulled up next to Yusei on his own runner.

"Blister?" Yusei sounded a bit surprised. "Wow, thanks man!"

"Forget the thank you's. I'm only here to check out my handiwork and see you don't caught. Cause if word got out that I slipped up somehow, my reputation might not ever be able to recover. And don't go thinking this makes us friends or anything, got it? I already ruined one friendship."