Training/ Dogs Part 3

The first month was hell. It was all running and learning to survive in the wilderness and in any situation I'd be placed in. I was taught to live off the land and become a ghost in the shadows of the woods. "Where are you Dahlia?" Maeve called from the bushes as she looked around. I sat in a large branch off the end of trail. 'Over here!" I yelled out. I laughed as she looked up. "Wow you're getting scary good at that" and I hopped down. "So today's the day huh!" and she held me tight. "You're going to school and make something of yourself." and I laughed and shook my hair out. "Oh yeah and learn all the good things" and she shook her head. "Ryker isn't gonna know how to handle you!" and I walked by her smiling. "That's what I am counting on."

 As I walked up to the house. My German shepherd and Goldie-Collie puppy came bouncing over to me. As did Champ "A three year old Cane Corso" He was a bait dog used for a thousand and one fights. Okay I'm over selling the fights he did but the scars that lined his body sure did seem like it. He was riddled with scars. He looked horrible but he was my doggie. He bounced over passing the two four legged dogs. "Hello Champ!" a solider smiled as champ sat down in front of me. The soldiers lining the forest wall loved him. He never took treats from the hands of the soldiers he distrusted them. He made an amazing guard dog. He was fearsome and loyal to a t. "Champ-Walker and Cheyenne" Three most loyal dogs to exist. 

                                           This is Walker after my favorite show (Texas Walker)

   Found on Google. Closet I came to "Cheyenne!" 

                          Champ (This is the pit fighting dog) Covered in scars!!!