The Hollow Entrance Part 17

"This is awesome!" I pulled out the Halloween outfit that was tonight. The hollow's dance for Halloween. Which was a pretty big thing in this town. It was everywhere. Even my mom decorated the house. As I opened the bag my eyes widened and my heart raced. "Wow how awesome!" It was a extra long dress that flared out on the sides and shortened in the front and lengthened in the back. The dress looked almost like it was sewed with other black dresses and had words on them. it was really sewed really well and felt even softer. The boots were black and buckled up the front. The wig was on the bottom and black down one side and white down the other. My mom saw me as after I was showered and dressed.

"Wow you look incredible!" she smiled and walked into the room. "Now your makeup!" My mom did a wonderful job on my makeup. She applied extra red lipstick and black eyeliner with smoky flare. I grabbed my purse as my doorbell rang. Showtime! I went to the door and opened it. I saw Loco standing there. His jaw dropped open. "Omg!" He said as his eyes boggled and he looked me over. He rubbed at his face and smoothed away his hair. "You look beautiful!" he said as he looked me up and down and rubbed at his jaw. I stepped out next to him and looked at him up and down. "Pick your jaw up baby!" tapping his jaw with a small smack. I walked passed him and down the steps.

"Omg the back is better then the front!" he laughed as I looked behind me. He was staring at my ass and wasn't afraid to be seen doing it. He winked a time and smiled wide. I looked back smiling as I saw what car he'd brought to my house. "Nice car!" He laughed.

"Thanks!" he opened my car door and I sat in the seat. He shut the door and walked around. As I finally was able to take in his appearance. He wore a t-shirt that read "Nirvana!" Black jeans and combat boots. He wore a leather jacket over it. The jacket was older and had patches on it. The jeans were old and ripped in some places and had a chain wallet hanging off the side. He looked hot as hell. "So who are you?" He smiled as he dug into a bag and pulled out a mask.

He slipped it over his face and dropped it down. Omg. The mask was colored the same as my hair. One side was black with gold marking as the other was white with a black makeup around the eye. The other side was decorated more with a smudged look and the other side with precision. It looked really well done and scary. The mask made him breathe a little harder but made me wanna touch it. "You okay darling!" I nodded and looked away wiping at my face.

"Of course let's go?" Then he took a wig out of the bag and flipped it over his head and pushed it into place. It was Dred locks. The Dred locks hung around the mask. The mask and the locks made him look edgy and sinfully more seductive. He pulled a chain over his jacket sleeve and clipped them and pulled the chain around it to the other side. I clipped it 

"What are you going as?" I asked. "Cruella De Ville's bodyguard!" He said as I shook my head. "She didn't have bodyguards!" I gasped out loud. "She does now?" He started the car and drove off. "So Loco nice mask!" I laughed as the car drove fast as he skidded and turned almost drifting. "Slow down!" he turned and stared at me.

"As you say pretty girl!" he slowed down. I closed my eyes in relief. As I blinked in relief as I realized we were at Hollow's den entrance. "Welcome to the party pretty girl!" he pulled up the mask and blinked. He pulled it down and exited as the door slammed shut. He came around and opened the door.

"That wasn't funny Loco!" he laughed as he pushed me against the door. "Wasn't suppose to be pretty girl. It was a rush and you liked it!" he leaned down and said as I breathed in and out. "Shut up!" his eyes stared at me as he touched my hips and smoothed his hands up as he quickly touched my nipples. I looked up and to the side as he felt my nipples were hard as rocks. I breathed in heavily and gulped as he snickered. "Don't worry pretty girl! I won't bite" he leaned close and whispered "I'm yours!" he stood tall. "Always been!" He walked around the car.