Kat and Dogs Part 13

As we walked back to our car we were laughing. It was nice. It was a fun night and I was having fun. It's been a long time since I laughed so hard.  As we turned a small overturned cotton candy cart my smiled faltered. My smile fell completely as Kat stood against her Mercedes with her hands on her hips and smiled as she took in my outfit. "You took her to our favorite spot. The exact spot you took me just a month ago. I bet the Ferris Wheel still creaks as it turns around and around." She looked as she watched my interaction with hatred and ease. She wanted to see my reaction. 

"It's a little predictable since we fucked on the exact cart you took her on?" she laughed as my faced paled. I rubbed at my forehead and calmed my nerves. She was good. Real good at hurting me. She's just not good enough. 

"Nice outfit Urchin?" She smiled as she eyed me like an exterminator does a cockroach. I was just anther bug under her shoes. "Careful Ryker she may turn back into a peasant when the clock strikes 12" she laughed as Kelly and Angela bent over in laughter and shook her head. "Omg Cinderella that's to rich!" I laughed at there silly attempt at making me upset. "Hilarious problem Cinderella marries the prince. If I'm Cinderella does that make you the ugly stepsister?" I asked as Jillian laughed as she walked up behind me. 

"Well she fits the ugly part!" she said as I laughed. "I was Teen Galaxy!" she said said trying to build back up that fighting attitude she came in with. "You laugh about her outfit when you look like your ready for a disco party?" she said mock dancing. Angela snorted as Kat stepped closer. "You look ready for a goth party and you  have the heart to mock me?" she laughed as Jillian snorted and rolled her eyes.

 "I'm not Goth. I just don't follow the assembly line of Abercrombie and fitch" I smiled as I watched Kat snarl her upper lip. She didn't like that answer. She didn't like that at all. Jillian looked back at me as a smile took my face. "Well at least I don't hit the Goodwill on clearance day!"  Kelly laughed and covered his mouth. "You're as funny as shit from a Hippo asshole!" Angela gagged  as I thought to myself "who the hell says shit like that?" I laughed. 

She looked at Jillian with a look of degust and hatred. "You're trash!" she snarled at Jillian. Okay now I was in this. This has got to stop. "One day I hope you choke on all the shit you talk?" 

She stopped as she moved in slow motion her eyes taking forever to reach me. She stared at me for what looked like an eternity. "You're becoming a real fucking nuisance?" she said as she walked closer to me. "Your going on dates where I fucked your date what was only a month ago. Making my life hell" she t'ss'd me. She looked at me with a look of dread and despair. I looked back as Ryker blew out smoke and made small rings. I saw instantly why Ryker was mute through all this. He was waiting to see what I'd do. He was waiting for my reaction. My claim. 

"You see Kat I don't have to stake a claim. He's free to choose whoever he wants. If he wants me. He'll have me. If he cheats, I'm gone as a leaf in the fucking wind. I don't share. I don't play games" I turned and stared at Ryker. "I'm smart enough to know my worth. I just need a man to see what he has. If he doesn't I don't want him anyway. He's not very smart if he chooses spam over a juicy piece of steak"  Angela and Kelly stared at Kat and back at me. They appreciated what I said even respected it. They just wouldn't admit it. They feared Kat. They had her back even if they doubted her. "Your girls are questioning you tactic's. Might wanna work on that.

 "Kat turned to Angela and Kelly and gave  them dagger eyes. They looked down and back up at Kat.  They walked closer and took her hand and squeezed it in way of staking there undying claim. "We are with you Kat!" she said as she smiled a smile that didn't reach her eyes. "Such good little soldiers!" I smiled as she excepted being second choice. I guess that was better then having no friends. "They followed the leader as I said in retort to Kat "Good try!"