Masquerade Part 20

Loco smiled as I shook my head and looked at him with a look of determination and respect. "So are we ready?" Ryker smiled and smoothed down his shirt. "Of course!" He winked and I shook my head once more. "Come on?" I half drug him out of the house and outside as a Limo pulled up aside the car Ryker had driven here in. "Wow a limo?" I said he looked at me "Wait don't tell me?" He looked back as Maeve stood next to the door. "What I didn't wanna spoil the girl. I'll leave that to you darling" she said as she kicked out her leg and slammed the door. 

"Libra be home by 1 am!" I nodded and yelled "I love you!" she blew me a kiss and kicked the door shut. I then heard loud rap music and saw her dance by the window with yet anther glass. "How does she drink that much and not get drunk?" I laughed. "I don't know. That's a really good question. She's a bottomless pit!" We all laughed and the Limo opened.

 "It's about damn time loser!" I looked in the Limo and saw Jillian sitting in there in a beautiful dress. The dress had white lace like corset type that stopped a few inches down and changed colors to black as midnight. The black went down into a full skirt that flared out and layered into fabric that looked like it laid fabric over fabric. It made it looked really goth but really beautiful. 

She wore a suit jacket over her shoulders and a mask she was currently wearing. The mask was black and feathered out on the right side into peacock feathers. She wore black high heels and red ruby lipstick. The lipstick looked glossy and really popped against her eye color. Her earring's were silver with dripping red ruby and a small skull attached. Her hair was fluffed-feathered then bundled up in bobby pins. She had a gold leaves that made her look more goddess then punk. She looked amazing. 

"Dang girl you look hot as fuck!" Jillian said with a smirk and a wink. "Thanks you look hot as fire!" she wiped off the imaginary dust off her shoulder!  Ryker moved back as he began to shift uncomfortable. "We are stopping to pick up someone?" He smiled as Jillian stilled. "Not the fun fun girl!" she rolled her eyes as Wyatt laughed. Wyatt looked also amazing. He wore a black suit with a white shirt. He had a white handkerchief hanging out his jacket. He looked really hot tonight just not as hot as Ryker. As the limo stilled the door opened as laughter filled the Limo. 

"Omg look there's champagne!" she grabbed a glass and stilled noticing Jillian and Libra sitting there. "Omg who let the poor people in?" Haha. "Funny but we were here first. So who let the gate people in!" wtf who called rich people gate people. I guess her. "Gate people!" Jillian nodded. "Yup you know the rich folk. That have more gates then jewelry and assholes!" I choked. She was spitting facts but the way she did things. "You're degusting! Trash always seem to dump it's foulness where people with good upbringing reside!" she said as she crossed her legs! 

"You sound like a Karen!" Jillian watched Kat as she spoke. Her eyes shined with amusement as her lips curled up into a wicked smile. She wasn't intimated by her in the least . Kat wore an extra tight white dress with lace. The bodice was cut short and made a v that showed off cleavage and made her looked incredible. I'd never say it because the girl had a mind of a cactus. She'd take it and impale you on your own words. Using your kindness against you! 

The dress went down and was like a second skin as the other side was all lace and see thru. It was mashed over like a body suit and glittered out. Britney wore something similar the year at the awards with the snake! The side had feathered out boa stitched in and around the wrist area. It made my arms itch. She looked uncomfortable has hell as she struggled to sit in the dress. Her shoes were glittered and went up her leg in a twist and snapped together with a clip and a band! 

"You look good Libra. It's nice to see your enjoying going through Ryker's wallet!" She winked and my smile fell. I didn't like being accused of using Ryker money. "Oh yes it's a dream of mine to have a man buy me a dress and a mask! Finally it's fulfilled maybe he'll buy me a library and a teapot!" She snarled her upper lip and looked at me as she blinked slowly. Was she broken? "Are you broken?" I smiled as Jillian said what I was thinking?

 "Nope just trying to understand what he see's in you?" I really didn't like this women. She was a fucking nuisance. As the limo pulled into a small circular driveway the door opened. The carpet was red and had poles that were roped off like the Hollywood carpet for movie premiers. "As he put his hand out Kat took it and got out. "Thanks Ryker!" she smile and tapped his cheek. That's when a man stood near the car and took Kat's hand. Her smile fell slightly but recovered. 

"Libra!" Ryker took my hand and kissed it as I stepped out of the car. The man that held Kat's hand stared at me. Kat gave a choking sound and the man quickly recovered. "Shell we?" she took it and walked off. That was really fun and bizarre to watch! Ryker held my hand and pulled his arm around and took my arm. "My lady!" I saw Wyatt hold out his hand the same way Ryker had. Jillian bounced as they laughed behind me. I looked back at Ryker and he looked ahead. 

"Good evening sir!" The same man I had seen when I met Loco stood there with a giant grin on his face! He was a giant of a man and had the body of a mma fighter!  "Thomas your alive!" I said as he laughed. "Miss me pretty girl!" He winked and I shook my head. "Yes but bad as a bucking bronco!" As soon as I said it. I knew I'd set myself for something. "Well I've never had any complaints with the ride baby!" Yup like I said. "Yes every girl wants to get knocked into the gate head first!" Thomas turned and stared at Jillian as she smiled. "I see you brought the rainbow!" 

I laughed. She rolled her eyes. "My hair isn't colored it's all natural!" Oh no- "Does the carpet match the drapes?" He asked as she choked and stumbled. Wyatt smacked her back. "Wt. Thomas!" She yelled. Thomas laughed. "I do love to see a strong woman turn red when they are embarrassed. It's one of my favorite colors. Well that and on the ass!" he winks as Jillian shakes her head. "Shut up Thomas!" He really did like making her blush and turn red. 

As we entered the stairs looked amazing with candles lining the stairs. "Candles and dresses great idea!" Great what a way to ruin it. I looked over as Jillian is holding up her dress and keeping it close as possible. I guess she was really worried about the flame. "Jillian the flames aren't real!" Ryker smiled as Jillian dropped her skirt. "Thank heavens. Fire isn't a fun way to go!" Duh! 

As we walked up the stairs we were guided to the front of the staircase as other guest stared at Ryker and he nodded as men bowed there heads. The women would bow as they showed respect to the future. As I entered I gasped. Wow this room was beyond beautiful.

 It took my breathe away. The room is decorated in gold and white. The gold looked elegant and almost shined against the white decorations. The ceiling had hanging balloons that resembled tear drips and hanging lights were placed inside. It looked almost like clouds and the balloons I guess was to resemble raindrops falling to earth. The middle had a huge chandler. The chandler was gold and looked shiny like it had a thousand shiny crystals hanging down. It made the balloons and the clouds pop. It was really well designed. 

The tables looked well put together. The plates and silverware in perfect order with a black napkin that was placed very carefully in order. Chandler glasses just beyond the plates. Flowers lined the tables in different colors and some had gold painting or spray over the flowers. I mean they could of used food coloring but whatever. It looked beautiful as we walked deeper into the room. I saw Ryker's father. He wore a mask of great height. The mask was of  gold color with black that was circular around the eye. The mask was gold around lips-nose-and had edging. Feathers came out from the tops of the mask.