Drama & Don!! Part 18

"Wow look it's goo girl?" Ava said as she appeared beside me. I really tried to hid my smile but apparently I had failed as Katharine gave dagger eyes. "Shut up Candy crumb!" I snorted. "What I am not candy crumb. I am literally Cruella De Ville you know a mistress of the needle. That outwitted her bullies!" I said as Kelly snorted "So what did the puppies do. Poop in her shoes!" she said with a look of disdain. "Well you see Kelly. I'm a character that had nothing to do with the murder of the puppies. Your just stuck on a cartoon that came out a long time ago. 

Yes does she do that yes. I am not wearing that woman." I said rolling my eyes and shook my head. "Omg thank heaven's your here. I had to watch the fun-fun twins try to kiss Ryker's ass for the last two hours!" she said looking at me as I looked at her with simply. "I'm sorry but TMI!" Ryker looked at Jillian and said "kiss my what Jillian?" he said taking a drink of punch.

 "I didn't shudder or whisper. You heard me?" she rolled her eyes and smooth back her hair. He just laughed. "Daisy Dukes huh?" Jillian said looking at Angela and Kelly. "I like it just must be hard to bend over to kiss Ryker's butt with your butt so far up yours." Kelly gasped and Angela snickered and covered her mouth quickly. "Shut up Angela!" Kelly said with a look of embarrassment. As we all bickered and argued. I heard a man's voice say. "Ryker your father is here?" He stilled as he grabbed the drink and downed it. "Okay!" he nodded and straightened his outfit as his father walks in. Wow holy freak. He's hot as hell. 

"Hello Father!" he said as his father approached him. His father looked like an older version of him but with silver hair on the edges. His face had some lines and a small crow's feet. The man wore a black suit with rings that lined his fingers. He spoke a few words before his eyes turned and locked on mine. He took his hand and waved me toward him as Ryker looked angry. He spoke as his fist tightened and he grabbed anther drink and downed it.

"Sucks without Alcohol?" I smiled. "Hello Mr. Dimorov!" he smiled as his eyes took me over. He was sizing me up as he smiled. "Hello pretty one! How are you?" he asked with a tone of authority. His voice made you wanna tell him anything. He was a man that mean what he said and you listened to what he said. "I see the charm isn't just with your son?" He stopped and looked at me as Ryker looked at me and back at his dad. Then he let a laugh that caused me to release the breathe I'd been holding. "I like you Libra. You are a freshness to the family. I am sure looking forward to it!" As I stood there I saw his eyes shine with amusement.

 "So you came to see Prince charming. Wish I could of seen you in a king's costume?" He roared out in laughter as he slightly choked on the juice he'd been drinking. Wow!  I laughed. As Jillian winked at Ryker and stared at Mr. Dimirov. "Really Jillian!" She winked and Wyatt stared at her and gasped as his jaw dropped. "Really flirting with the don?" Wyatt said. "Well she does make an old man feel young!" he winked as Jillian blushed. "Oh please!" Ryker said in annoyance. "Jillian ewe he's like ancient!" That was rude. "Shut the hell up women that's my dad!" 

Angela froze as Kelly and Katharine stared at her with wide eyes full of shock. Mr. Dimirov walked around me and whispered "Your gonna be good for my son!" He kissed my cheek and walked off. "Ryker bring her!" he stopped and said as he looked at Ryker. His men followed him like the king's guard. They meant business when they had him in there sights. They never let anyone get to close. "What the hell was that Jillian?" Ryker said as he was annoyed with her for flirting and messing with his dad. "He's a silver fox and needs someone to remind him!" She winked! 

Ryker eyes boggled and he grabbed his nose and pinched. "Your incorrigible and he's dangerous!" she swooshed him and tossed her hand at him. "What's he gonna do put a hit on me for flirtation!" Wyatt grabbed her and pulled her neck to whisper in her ear. "Stop baby!" he licked at her neck as she sucked in breathe and nibbled on her ear and pushed her away. "Men!" I rolled my eyes as Ryker stared at me. "Jealous!" He smiled as I shook my head. "Please of what nibbles and tickles!" he laughed. "Sure if that's what you wanna call it baby?" He leaned against the table. He smoothed down his outfit then looked back up at me. 

"It's a masquerade party- so dress well?" What the heck was a masquerade party. I was confused. Weren't they for rich people or princess's. I guess I call that irony since his outfit.  The only one I've ever seen was in movies. "Well it's been a while since I've been to a one's fair party. You know Bram's stoker invited me last week but how does one dress?" He stared at me and shook his head. "Bram Stoker?" he stared at me with narrowed eyes. "You know the vampire that loved Mina but fucked her friend in the garden and drank blood!" Jillian stuck her hands up and hissed at him. "Omg are you freaking serious?" He said with narrowed eyes. 

"Your confusing an elite party with an imaginary creature based on an evil tyrant who drank blood and impaled his victims. The man was truly coo-coo!" He said as he rotated his finger around and around. Angela stared at us like we were discussing an equation of rockets and space. "You okay?" I asked as she stared at us dumb faced. "What?" Oh boy she was really lost in thought or translation. 

"You're listening to a conversation your not invited to. Did you want an invitation?" She continued to stared at me. "Why would I wanna be invited to a party that only has two people that mean any rank in society. The rest will be bagging groceries at bag and sag!" Haha she was hilarious. Wow she was ready for comedy central or a potential beatdown! 

"You're staring at our conversation like a fat kid in a candy store waiting for the baker to be down cooking?" She stares at me as her upper lip unfolds a lil showing teeth and her eyes roll. "Omg what a useless insult" she said laughing. "Well I do like cake just not you!" She laughed. "You still suck!" she said making weird and rude gestures. "You're the reason God created the middle finger!" she stopped and stared at me. "Oh so she comes up with one!" I smile. 

"Thanks for the compliment!" I wink and she gags. She stares then walks off with Kelly as she eyes me with daggers. "You're both freaks!" she shouts and we shake our heads. "Uh thanks!" Ava laughs "Yes freaks with hot guys!" Ava sits down next to me as Jillian laughs. "Tired of chasing after Kat's leftovers!" Angela stopped and stared at me. "Yes and you're dating him!" 

As I stood there I just stared back at her. She was really starting to piss me off. "Shut up Angela you sound like a Barbie in a really bad rom-com!" I smirked as Angela turned to stare at Jillian. 

"Shut up loser!" Jillian laughed as she wrapped my hand around my arm and pulled me back toward her. "Leave us!" She swooshed her away. "Go away pest. You're really starting to upset me. You're annoying as a mosquito at a cookout!" As we turned we heard Angela laugh and Kat snort and Kelly do weird gesture to make it a lot less uncomfortable. "So what are you gonna wear?" I stopped and thought. I am not prepared for this. I am not ready to go to a mob's party. 

"I guess!" Jillian smiled "Don't worry I'm coming!" she grabbed me and held me around my shoulder. I shook my head and laughed as she stilled. "I bought you a dress already!"  I turned and looked at Ryker "What?" He smiled and stared at me. "Can't wait to see you in a dress!"

 I rolled my eyes as I pushed him away. "Thanks!" I blushed as he smiled wider. Jillian grabbed me and pulled me after her. "We will see you when your lazy ass picks us up!" As we marched to the door I stopped when I heard Katharine from behind me. "He's mine!" I looked at her and really thought over what I was gonna tell her. "If he's yours why is he horning after our girl here!" 

Ava says as she smiles. "Oh please!" Katharine smiles "Did he invite you to the Masquerade?" Her smile filters and her body language changes. Her fist tightened as she moved from one foot to the other. "I will destroy you!" I nodded. I believed her. "Good luck!" I was pulled through the door as we ran down the steps. "She's really bothered because your competition girl!" she said as she looked at me. We walked through the door as her car pulled up.