Him and Her Again Part 30

"You need to get her under control." He stares at me and looks at my chest and neck and shakes his head. "Your neck and chest is all scratched up." I looked down and saw I was still bleeding. "She's got claws but I got bark!" My fist had red marks on it from punching her in the face. Her eye was swelling as we spoke. She was gonna look rough for a few days. I laughed at the thought. He walked closer "Yes you do!" He said looking me over as he grabbed at my head and pulled me into him. His mouth was drinking me in. He was really skilled at kissing.

His tongue moved inside my mouth making me pull him closer and wanna be closer to him. I pulled his shirt and grabbed at the back of his head. I was feeling his hair and as he kissed me he backed me up and I sat on the desk. My legs were pulled apart as he licked down my neck.

Taking his time. He was taking his time making sure I was ready. I was prepared to be loved by him. I needed it! As he pulled me up on the desk he leaned me back and pushed me into the wood. My nails dug into the end of the desk as my heart pounded against my ribs. He kissed me again as his tongue licked down my neck and his lips sucked slightly before biting at my neck slightly and sucked. I moaned as pleasure shot down my body. He took my shirt and removed it from my skirt and unbuttoned every button. He pushed my shirt aside as he licks and bites further down as he rips apart my bra. "Omg!" I groaned as he smiled. "Don't move baby!"

He licked at his lips and smiled as he watched me. He licked at his lips and lowered her head. As he licked at my nipples. He licked at my nipple and rolled his tongue around my nipple and rolled it into his mouth. Omg the pleasure was unbelievable as it went straight to my toes and to my core. 

"Omg Ryker" He popped it out of his mouth and moved to the other one as he moved his hand around my breast and pushed them together. He licked them both and moved back and forth between my nipples. I just couldn't deal. I moaned out loudly. "Omg!" As he moved further down he pulled my shirt apart and licked down my stomach and around my belly button.

"Ryker?" I snarled at the door as Katharine shouted. "Ryker are you in there?" Are you fucking kidding me. "Are you serious?" I whispered. He pulled my shorts down my legs and moved my legs further apart. "Ryker?" She shouted and knocked on the door. As she knocked. The door handled moved up and down.

 "Ryker?" She shouted again. He licked up my leg and licked next to my underwear. He licked up as his tongue left wet spots along my leg. His tongue felt incredible. As he moved further up my leg. The door handle turned again. "Ryker?" Katharine screamed. "What the hell Katharine?" I dropped my head as I breathed out heavily.

"Ryker I need a chaperone for my gathering tonight?" Was she for fucking real. "Katharine get the fuck out?" I screamed. "What the hell are you doing in there with her?" Okay I've heard enough. I pushed Ryker away and stood up. I was horny and now I'm pissed. "What the fuck Katharine?" I opened the door to her smiling face. "Finished so soon!" She smiled widely. I punched her in the face as she stumbled back and squealed. "Have you bitch?" I shouted. I ran at her as Ryker grabbed me.

"Down pussycat!" he whispered. "Don't call me that?" I said as he whispered. "Well have plenty of time on the honeymoon!" I giggled. "You wish!" He let out a sigh. "Everyday darling!" He said as Katharine groaned. "Almost forgot about you?" I said as she held her nose. Her nose was bleeding and her eyes were already beginning to swell and turn black. "You okay Katharine?"

 I asked. She screamed. "Ryker she hit me?" I groaned. "Duh he was standing right her bitch!" I rolled my eyes. "Shut up!" She screamed at me. "He's mine!" She said as I shook my head. "She can't take a hint!" I looked down as Katharine stood up. "I'm gonna destroy you!" she smiled.

"Katharine don't threaten my fiancé. It isn't a smart thing to do?" He said as he walked closer to me. She gasped and shook her head "Ryker please!" He looked at her and bent down and whispered something softly to her. She cried out as tears fell down her cheeks. She hiccupped and practically ran down the hall. Ryker watched as she ran down the hall. His eyes watching her with a cold look of sadness and authority. He didn't wanna do it. He just couldn't let the disrespect go.

"What did you say to her?" He looked back at me and shook his head and smiled. "Nothing my darling!" He touched my cheek as he looked at me with a look of adoration. "Come on? He pulled me after him and smiled as he turned away from me. "Darling you shouldn't have that emotion on that beautiful face of yours!" I shook my head and stopped him. "Why are you talking like that? What the hell is going on?" I asked him pulling him to a stop. He turned and grabbed me against the wall. 

                                   To Be continued........