Masquerade 2 Part 21

As we walked closer Ryker's father stepped down from the stairs and took Libra's hand and kissed it. "You look amazing my dear!" He touched her hand with his mask. "You look amazing my dear!" He spoke but the mask was intimating and made my stomach turn. I was sweating! 

"Don't worry my dear. Everything is okay!" He said as he turned. His coat moving against the skirt of my outfit. He looked like a king. The regal but wore all black. Black jacket with black swirls and a black undershirt and tie. The suit was tight and made him look amazing. I really like that Ryker is the son of him. I can't wait to see him that age. Wait what the hell am I doing. His dad-future Ryker. Get get with it. Stop thinking with your sweat basket. Think with your brain! 

As we walked to the dance floor Ryker took my hand and spun me around. "Omg Ryker!" He smiled "Dance with me beautiful!" He spun me back toward me as I collided with his stomach. "Relax!" He said as we swayed back and forth to the music. He guided me across the floor with precision and grace. "Where did you learn to dance?" He smiled 

"All men in my family are taught. It's a tradition!" He bent me over and I looked up as I saw his eyes sparkle. This moment was magic. "Oh look Kelly I see we found Ryker and he brought the trash! I thought he'd be smart enough to toss it out with the rest of the garbage!" 

Haha she was a comedian. "You should do fortune cookies. Your humor is fitting!"  she clicked her teeth. The atmosphere after I gave what she handed out had changed drastically. She wasn't as confident with her insults. She looked almost like she was uncomfortable. I mean I appreciated confident Kat. She was ruthless but honest! As she rubbed her arms she smoothed back her hair. "I mean that triple chin is shaping up nicely!" There she is! She's back! Took her a while but she came back swinging. "Good for you!" She looked at me "Well your face looks like something I drew with my left hand!" She rolled her hands and bit her lip. "Really that's what you come up with?" She snickered. "Good one but really lame!" she spat and looked at Ryker. 

"Ryker you look delicious! I like that tie didn't you wear that the night I blew your mind!" she winked and he choked on the whiskey he had just drank. His eyes watered as he choked. I laughed. "Girl every time I am here you bring up your fucks and tickles. Really hilarious. I get it you fucked Ryker good for you. You want a cookie or something?" I told her. Her eyes narrowed as and her jaw fell open. "Girl please close your crab cage. No one wants to get the claw tonight!" Jillian snort laughed. "Omg crab cage good one!" She said as she screamed. "Crabs are on the vagina-not the mouth dumb ass!" I laughed. "How would you know that?" she stilled instantly. Then Jillian started singing a nursey rhyme like song that made me laugh. Kat looked at her with horror and narrowed eyes. "Jillian you're degusting!"  

Wyatt smiled as he bit his lip

Wyatt smiled as he bit his lip. He was trying really trying not to laugh. It was really funny. "Wow Jillian I thought you attractive till you opened your mouth?" she spat as Jillian looked at her and smiled. "You seriously need a speed bump between your mouth and your brain!" Their insults were 10's across the board. I mean Simon Cowell would slam his hand down  and give a "Golden buzzer!" for their insults. "I found puddles deeper then you!" Kat yelled as Jillian yelled back