Chapter 4

Edward's POV

"Wake up, wake uuuuup." I heard Bella singing in my ear. I felt her whole body on me as I tried to roll to my side. It took me awhile to realize that she was lying on top of me.

Bella started to plant kisses all over my face as she tried to wake me up. I groaned and flipped us over, letting myself hover over Bella. I noticed that she was wearing my white shirt with the sleeves rolled up to her elbow. It looked huge on her but she still looked sexy.

"Yes, how may I help you today?" I asked Bella as I playfully nestled my hair under her chin, causing her to laugh.

She gripped my hair and pulled me up to face her. "Let's make some breakfast. I'm hungry which probably means that you're hungry too." She smiled.

"Have you bathed?" I asked as I breathed in her scent.

"Yes." She winked.

"Without me?" I frowned playfully and started tickling her. She squirmed under me and started to laugh like a 5 year old.

"Stop stop!" She screamed. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her soft lips. She kissed me back despite my morning breath and I felt her pulling me closer.

I couldn't believe that Bella finally became my wife. Even now, having such a perfect woman with me in bed seemed so surreal. I could never stop loving her, never in a million years.

I pulled away slowly and Bella opened her eyes as she smiled at me. "Go shower." She whispered.

"Yes ma'am." I said as I got off of her, making my way to the bathroom. Memories of last night rushed back to me as I closed the bathroom door and started on my morning routine.

I smiled as I got in the shower, imagining Bella with me right now. But I stopped myself from thinking dirty thoughts so early in the morning. I got out of the shower and dried myself, walking out of the bathroom with just a towel around my waist.

When I got out, I realized that Bella wasn't in the room anymore. I got into the walk in wardrobe and pulled out a white t-shirt and khaki pants. I wore them on and combed my hair with my hand as I walked out of the room, heading down to the first floor.

I heard the radio blasting Soulja Boy's Kiss Me Thru the Phone and I smiled at how old this song was. As I walked around the corner, I saw Bella dancing along to the song as she mixed some flour in a baking bowl.

Her hips swayed from side to side and I knew how much she loved this song. I couldn't take my eyes off her as I observed her every dance move. She was so sexy, I still couldn't believe that she was officially my wife. She was my wife, wow I loved saying that.

I slowly crept up behind her and sat down on the counter top, waiting for her to turn around. She sang to the song an octave higher and I couldn't help but grin.

Finally, Bella turned around and gasped as she saw me right behind her. I pulled her to me and took the bowl from her.

"I loved your performance." I whispered.

She smirked and placed her hands on my thighs as she pulled herself up to kiss me. "Thanks." She winked.

As she turned around to open the fridge, I jumped off the counter and hugged her from behind, craving for her touch again. Bella smiled as she turned around - still in my embrace - and leaned back a little into the fridge.

She wasn't wearing any shorts and my shirt covered her till her mid thigh but I still assumed she was getting cold. I tried to pull her away from the fridge but she stayed firm. She reached for the whip cream can on one of the fridge shelves and opened the cap.