Chapter 30036284$:

*mykaylynn's POV*

I quickly caught on that Jenny was datin THE HARRY STYLES ! So I flew to wherever they are and I followed them around town on there 'date' thankfully they didn't notice me. But this little bitch had to yell and tell the whole world where they were. When they started running to get away I quickly followed cause I'm a super fast runner. Cause I'm in track at me school. So I ran and followed them to this secluded area and I saw them Panting! Looking at Harry made my think of a dirty smut I recently read about him ! He was so attractive I would def jump his bones. But Liam is my fav. I have this fanpage about them. It's called trashytomlinson and it's quite popular. I love them so much. But I kind of hate Jenny for not being honest with me. She's such a bitch ! Ugh well I started takin picture of them and luckily my flash never went off. I emailed a paparazzi worker I know named Teo and sent him the pics. Me and him have this thing Going on. I send pics and he creates up crazy stores for them. We're a great team. Anyway it's my time to shine.
"JENNY!" I scream out in my scariest voice I can muster up. She looks up shocked.
"Mykaylynn?" She questions confused.
"Uh FUH!" I yell done with her shit.
"I'm Harry!" Harry says trying to be funny.
"I know who you are and I love you!" Scream out as I start to drool from looking at his beautiful figure.
"Ok." He says looking scared and stepping not behind Jenny.
"What are you doing here?" She asks.
"I'm busting my best friend in the world." I say and run my hand through my beautiful brown locks.
"Mykaylynn you're not allowed to leave the mental hospital as you wish. Once you're in you're actually not allowed to leave." Jenny said. That made my world come crashing down and I stared to cry
"Harry hold me?" I asked as I sat in the floor.
"No I'm calling 9-1-1" he said and turned.
"Noooooooooooooooo" I said in a dramatic tone as an ambulance came and took me back to my padded room. All night long I played with my imaginary boyfriend Carlos.
--------------------------------------------------
WELL GUYS WHY NOT END THIS BOOK ON A HAPPY AND FUNNY NOTE.

Yes I said end. I'm deleting this book.
Goodbye love you !
Thanks for all the support.
-Kenna