Chapter 17-Stuck

*Jenny's POV*

I've been in this old storage room for 2o minutes, I guess Paul didn't have his phone. The last resort was to call the one and only dick of the year Harry styles. I mentally groaned as I pulled up his contact after sliding my phone from my back pocket on my jeans.

*ring ring*

"Hello..?" He answers the phone, sounding confused.

"Ugh..I'm kinda locked in an old storage room and Paul isn't answering so could you get him or come help me get out?" I said trying to sound casual but I was really scared, what if he just wants to leave me here.

"Ok I'll be right there, but I'm not exactly sure where that is so bang on the door, cause if I get close I'll here it." He said and I got up and walked over to the door.

"Thanks. See you in a few I guess." I went to hang up.

"Wait! stay on the phone." He said in a 'duh' tone.

"Oh yeah.." I laughed a little at myself.

"So.. How's it going...?" He said sounding awkward.

"Uhm fine, but it doesn't smell like a fresh flowers in here." I tried laughing to lighten the mood. He laughed too, that's a good sign right?

"I here you!" he said excitedly, like he accomplished something big.

"Yay! Thank you...so I can hang up now right?" I asked. This time he laughed and then just hung up. Within seconds the door was opened.

"My hero!" I chuckled making a joke out of this situation and trying not to seem like I was still a little mad at him.

"From villain, to hero.." he said scratching the back of his neck like he caught on, my joke was to soon.

"I don't think the saying goes that way." I said looking at my feet, fairly interested in them.

"Yeah I know...I thought it was funny..." He said. I looked up and smiled at him.

"Ok it was a little funny, and I'm sorry about the Luke thing I mean if we actually were dating then I get how'd that be bad for his arm around me and such." I said, it's not really fair for me to be mad cause I haven't been that kind to him since the start.

"No Jenny, I should be apologizing like you said this is fake. It's no big deal." He looking me in the eye. I couldn't help but feel a pang of sadness from the 'fake' part I mean it sucks when people don't like you as a person.

"How about we start over me and you we're friends but in public we're dating. I'm sure you're a great person." he said to me a smile making it's way to his face, and to mine too. I nodded in response.
"Oh but also around Paul cause he reports to management." He added quickly and I laughed.

"So are we good? And ready to actually do this?" I asks clarifying. He nodded and surprisingly pulled me into a hug. I felt awkward but hugged back.

"Sorry I'm a hugger." he laughed.

"I don't think that's a word." I laughed too.

"Come on we need to go back I have to go see Kiara. WHAT!? IS KIARA HIS GIRLFRIEND? I DIDNT KNOW HE ACTUALLY HAD ONE, OMG THIS IS HORRIBLE IM A HORRIBLE PERSON! WHY WOULNDT HE TELL MANAGEMENT THAT?

*Harry's POV*

Me and Jenny walked back to the rec room area and I left her there and went to Kiara are stylists assistant to change into my concert attire since I was still in sweats from this morning. It's 6:30 and the concert starts at 7:00

"Hey guys." I said as I entered the room. They all waved.

"THANK GOD YOUR HERE! your clothes are there get changed quick." Kiara yelled at me.

"Wow! ok" I laughed and stuck my tongue out at her. She laughed a little.

"Sorry Harry, it's just you're late and I don't want Caroline to fire me.

"She won't fire you she loves you and so do we, we wouldn't let her fire you love." Niall said to her, he's liked her since the first day she came but is to chicken to ask her out, plus the rule about dating the crew members.

"You mean you wouldn't let her go Niall." Louis said and Niall hit him in the arm blushing.

"Awe thanks Ni." Kiara said smiling brightly, she probably liked him too. "Are you all ready?" she continued and got all yeahs from us. "Ok go to Lou now for hair!" She instructed holding the door open.
"We now the drill by now babe." Liam said patting her on the shoulder and she laughed and nodded. With that we all headed down the hallway to Lou. All of us starting to get pumped for tonight.

----------------------------------------------

Let me here you say...

"CALUMS PENIS IS HUGE !!!!"

Oki have an update again

Would you like a milk shake with that ?

I love tea

Update soon & it comes with fries

Until next update babes

-KENNA <3