Introduction

Relying on, or trusting anyone else than yourself is a fool's errand and anyone is replaceable. This is something two bounty hunters, Cad Bane and she can agree, but what is going to happen when this belief is put in test time and again during the years?

Bounty hunter -stories in the spirit of X-rated TCW and The Bad Batch, set mostly between 19-0 BBY (The Dark Times).

This story covers the years on their common journey, and follows the forming of a not-easy-to-describe relationship between Cad Bane and a female bounty hunter (OC) while following their not-so-smooth missions during the years. The story type is on a darker side, and has strongly mature content, not shy on gritty details either. There is a fair share of action, depictions of violence, sex, and harder topics. They are not heroes, after all, and the world is not always kind.

This is a refined version of the two stories, the original "The Concept of Trust", and "The Concept of - From Past to the Future", as I wished to put the stories I have made so far into chronological order, and refine and correct the texts. I wish to give warm thanks to my friend for invaluable comments, and help with correcting the text. English IS my 2nd language... That is also the reason, why, unfortunately I have not dared to give Bane his accent, as my knowledge of the dialects is just not good enough. So, my aplogizes for that.

The story was meant originally just for the desk drawer, but I ended up sharing it in public. I hope, that some of you enjoy it even half as much that I have when writing it. It seems to be becoming a novel, and though the stories inside it are 1-8 chapters long there is an all the time developing relationship and interaction between the two of them that has been interesting to write, and the stories give context to later ones. 

I will normally post them here 1 / week. 

If you like what you read, please vote, comment, or send a message. It means a lot to know if you have enjoyed the story. Also, if you have an idea what you'd like to read I'm open for all the extra ideas. 

To give you an idea of the story arch (how two former books combine) and the timeline there is a picture below (Sorry, that it shows so small, fortunately it can be zoomed with the browser). The parts 1-11 are the original book, and the rest are from the "From Past to the Future". (And, yes, there are already mentions about the stories I haven't published yet.)  

)