Going Undercover: Part VIII (finale)

Ok. It got longer than expected, but I didn't want to leave anything off, nor cut it in two parts. This is the finale of this story. Some smut. What happens to Brella? Will Bane get to know what Ziiba did. What if he does? ...Have fun! 

I have used viewcomiconline.com  v3 comics for a reference regarding Grakkus, his palace, collection and arena. There are nice tidbits there.

-----------------------

Grakkus extended his bulging, clawed hand as an invitation for her to give the item to him. Ziiba hesitated, grabbing the cylinder closer to her. A low, bellowing chuckle filled the room, as the Hutt stared at her eyes squinted.

"If I was to take it, you really think you could do anything about it?" He gestured Ziiba again to give him the item. Her hand trembled when giving it away. Oh, Ziiba, have you finally bitten more than you can chew? She wondered.

Grakkus examined the item closely, and nodded slightly after a brief glance, turning his yellow, bulging eyes to Ziiba?

"Do you have any idea what you have here?"

Ziiba moved uneasily, and before she tried to give some stuttering explanation the Hutt continued.

"I thought so. And, knowing with whom you came here with I don't need to guess where you have gotten this..." Grakkus glanced at Ziiba, and the Rodian's face verified his words. The Hutt grinned.

"You play a dangerous game, child. Stealing something this valuable from someone, especially from a bounty hunter known for his ...ruthlessness is either extremely foolish, or a result of being desperate."

"So it is valuable. Give me a fair price for it, and I can get my ass out of here, and I don't have to worry about the previous owner."

Again, the bellowing chuckle. "Very well. But, I appreciate the guts you have. I'll do more than that. I give you some idea what you have here. What you have added to my collection. To... Let you know that this is not a mere trinket. Come." Grakkus erected himself, clawlike legs raising the Hutt even higher, making him look enormous. Ziiba felt so small. So afraid. And, yet, so curious. So, she followed the Hutt deeper into the palace. First there were just the Nikto guards following them. Then, from the shadows two, almost two meter tall droids carrying electrostaffs joined them, making the Rodian shriek of surprise. Ziiba didn't recognize the droids, but if she had, she might have wondered how a Hutt was in possession of two IG-100 Magnaguards. After some time they entered a huge hall, full of stuff from the towering humanoid statues, to small, pyramid-like items on secured stands. Ziiba beheld the view around her. She still had no idea, but she watched the robed figures, some carrying similar cylinders, like swords. Then, in front of her the very item she had given to the Hutt blazed into life in Hutt's hand, the colourful light shedding shadows around them, and a humming sound filling her ears. Ziiba watched the sight, almost mesmerized, when Grakkus' low voice caught her attention.

"This is a lightsaber, child. A weapon of a Jedi. Maybe you have heard stories of them, maybe not. An order long since destroyed, now only living through the legacy of items left behind, and in the memories, or stories of some who care to remember."

Ziiba tried to think what the Hutt said, and something stirred in her mind; stories told to her on bedside when she was a child, and all was well, and the innocence had not yet been betrayed. Then Grakkus continued, turning the lightsaber off. Ziiba felt almost inclined to to ask the Hutt light it up again, but his voice continued;

"I know this one from the information I have gathered. It once belonged to a jedi master named Bolla Ropal. He was a Rodian, like you." The Hutt raised the very item she had just given him. "What do you want for it, child?"