Slow morning disturbed Part III

I feel, that some additional TWs apply here. This is one of the most gruesome chapters, and there are very clear depictions of violence, as well as threat of rape. Just that you know. If you feel not wanting to read the whole chapter, please skip to the end, the last two concluding parts of the chapter. And, I promise, next chapter is much lighter and "feel good" one. It's also totally new one. :)

-----

When she started to gain consciousness again, she felt being dragged roughly from the armpits. She tried to focus her view, head throbbing painfully, and blood covering the view on her left eye. She saw several rugged-looking humans and some Abednedos. They were obviously not part of the guild, missing any tell-tale marks and gear they usually had. She tried to keep her head still hanging, peeking around from the corner of her eye. She saw Bane being dragged the same way, the Duros out cold, and their captors chatting when hauling them forwards.

"Ya sure Ya did not bash their conks? Would be not much help to get in tha ship of theirs...

"Nah, both still in tha land of living at tha moment."

She tried to figure out how many of them there were, but then one scrapper noticed she was awake.

"Hey! This one's stirring again!"

Suddenly there were several others she hadn't noticed around her. Maybe eight altogether.

"Oh, Imma gonna have fun, and take me time getting this schutta to chat..." one of them exclaimed, grabbing her jaw roughly.

"Spare some fer me!" The scrappers were laughing, shouting snide obscenities, and straight filth. It wasn't unclear what was waiting for her. She was worried. There were too many of them, and Bane was still blacked out. Come down. Wait. They haven't removed your gear, just the guns, and haven't even tied us down. Do not seem to be the smartest lot, and rely just on their numbers. Her inner monologue did not help the slightest. She knew this type, and had every reason to dread what might happen.

It did not take long before they were dragged inside a Corellian corvette skeleton's innards where these peedunkys had their lair. She glimpsed at Bane. Still unconscious. She felt a gush of fear for herself. For Bane they wouldn't be a problem, for her? Much more so. By the abyss, let them split...

She had at least that much luck. Two of them stayed behind, and both she and Bane got three to drag them to separate rooms: She was taken to the far end of the ship, and Bane was dragged to the room next to the hall. She exhaled. Three was a lot, but doable, if she could just free her hands. Just have to wait for the right moment...

They slammed her against the wall after entering the damp, smelly room that had several dirty bunks scattered around. Two of them were holding her arms, smirking, and the third one was ogling her with a sickening gleam in his eyes. She could not hide her revulsion when the scrapper started to tear her vest and shirt open with a vibroblade, caring little that he was slashing her skin when doing that. Her whole body tensed up when the blade seared shallow cuts on her stomach, and she tried to pull away. Wrong. Don't give them a reason to tighten their grip, she scolded herself. She exhaled again, and tried to buy some time, tried to distract them.

"Weren't you supposed to ask some questions?"

"And delay tha fun part?" Man's eyes were fixed on her. "Don't ya worry, you will chirp everything before we are done for..." Man grabbed her groins painfully on top of the trousers, and she gave out a sharp snarl.