Page 37

So maybe I just never realized but Jasper from twilight plays Sokka from the live action Avatar the air bender which is kind of weird, a bit disappointed in that movie not gonna lie...
.
.
.
.
"Thank you," Dwayne and Marko had hopped off their bikes and had given me a kiss to each side of my face, Dwayne on my temple and Marko on my cheek close to my ear, "anytime babe," I smiled a little embarrassed but still happy and when they pulled back, hopped on their bikes revving up I waved goodbye before walking inside as another car pulled in behind them. "I'm home!"

"Hi sweetie! We're in the kitchen!" I furrowed my brows at that and the smell of pasta sauce filling the house, Michael also appearing in his shades and leather jacket, I ignored him and headed for the kitchen missing the sight of Sam and the Frog brothers at the top of the staircase whispering to each other. "What's going on?" Walking into the kitchen I took my jacket off; Dwayne's jacket. I see my mom stirring a large pot upon entering, "smells good. When do we eat?" I smiled at the older man as he sniffed the pot of sauce, "I told Max eight o'clock." She looked to me about to speak but he had opened his mouth again asking another question, "Max? You mean we're having company again?" I raised a brow curious as to when she had company over last, "Again? Dad... you haven't had company in this house since Mom died eight years ago." I rolled my eyes walking over to grab some plates and silverware, "Right. An' now we're having company again. I'll take mine to go." Michael walks in in the few minutes I had been present as she finally speaks to me, "I'm making dinner." She looks to my brother next as I walk into the dining room to set the table for her, "Max is coming for dinner, Michael. I'd like you to meet him." I expected his answer, "can't. Got plans of my own." She sighs and finishes upset as he walks out, "There's only three weeks left of summer, Michael. Things are going to change around here when school starts."