Page 47

We're on Ao3 now

... the end,

Laughter falls from my lips as I'm twirled around in the air, arms around my waist and my arms wrapped around his neck, "put me down, put me down!" I laugh again, the noise continues as it falls from my lips, "Marko, my ice cream!?" I'm set down and instantly I unwrap my arms from around him, "what, you think that was funny?" He nods laughing at me and I smile at him as Dwayne comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my stomach, I let my jaw drop open when his mouth lands on the last spoon of ice cream from my little bowl, "what the fuck, you got banana ice cream?" I looked between them when they both laughed at me, "oh, you wanna complain about it now?" I smacked his nose with the damp ice creamed spoon and paused before belting out a laugh at how it splattered all over his face creating a picture similar to the stars above us.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry please?!" Dwayne picked me up twirling me as Marko laughed, until he slowed setting me down gently, trying to steal Marko's bowl now, "I fucking love you asshats, you know that?" I stuck my tongue out giving him a laugh, "love you too sweetheart." I sometimes wondered what it would be like if we had stayed in Santa Carla, if I stayed and chose my family but I kind of liked it this way. Forever not long enough to be with my boys, a rash decision of jumping out of a window for a boy or two was my best one yet.