Page 39

At some point after the fiasco of a dinner I fell asleep and my body didn't register that a whole day had passed before waking up again. It was the next night now and here I was being dragged along behind Michael because his bike needed fixed after he jacked it up the previous night, and I wouldn't let him drive my bike without me present.

Michael is looking for Star or whatever her name is, but we come up upon the Lost Boys before we even make it five minutes onto the boardwalk. David and Paul are present for the first time in a while and Michael for some reason becomes angry at the sight of the spiky short haired blondes back to him. I watch as he rushes up behind him and spins David around by the shoulder forcefully, "where is she?!" I walk up with a sigh on my lips regretting allowing him the opportunity to even use my bike just for some chick who made him pierce his ear for her. 

"Hey, take it easy." I see Michael grab his collar and shake the poor guy, "where's Star, David?!" He's unfazed, "If you ever want to see Star again, then you better come with us." I sigh again just as Marko and Dwayne catch my eyes, I give a small and short wave only for brown eyes to narrow at me and blue ones scan my body like a pretty little doll. I squirm in my spot as they walk up and round me like a pack of hungry stray dogs only for Marko to kiss my cheek and Dwayne push me towards a bike; his bike."

He hops on and he motions for me which I do so accordingly as Marko hops onto his next to us, i foolishly wore a swim top but gratefully couldn't part myself from Dwayne's leather jacket since I slid it on for the first time, "hang tight babe," I smirk for once, "how tight do you want me?" I regretted the words as soon as I said them and when he leaned back tuning his head he whispered, "as tight as you get baby." I wanted to scoff and groan and maybe cry just a little at how embarrassing and awkward I felt but I hugged onto his waist as he revved his bike up.