Michael and Amelia

Meanwhile in Birmingham...

"Polly?' Tommy questioned when they got back, she was waiting for him.

'its about Michael.' Polly told him. 'and my amelia.'

'what about them? are they alright?' tom questioned.

'every things fine ive just been looking into things and it turns out orphanages generally don't have a lot of money which means.'

'michael and amelia must have been placed nearby.' tommy finished a smile on his face.

'so I managed to find all the orphanages in a 50 mile radius.'

'you did all that in two days without my help?'

'you always think so low of me?' pol retorted.

'not at all pol, I'm very impressed. This is impressive. Dedication. Have you started looking already?'

'not yet I wanted to wait for you to get back.' Polly told him looking over his desk to notice a telegram.

'whats this?' tommy questioned.

'a telegram tom, came for you this morning. I was gonna send it through the fire. Look at what you've done now. Started a war with sabini!' pol spat. 'oh and what were you thinking throwing away your brothers medicine!' tommy groaned, Arthur did fine without it in london.

'Pol it was a mixture of opium and bromide it was useless the same stuff they forced down our throats in the trenches.' Tommy explained.

'whatever tom,, ive got places to be.' And with that pol was gone.

'alright, whats sabini saying?' tommy looked over the telegram. 'not sabini.' tommy opened it confused. 'Mr. Alfie Solomons wants to 'break bread'.'

Tommy's car was in sight but their guards were down and a man leapt from the front seat, gun raised to tommys head. Tommy tried to fight off his attackers but it was no use they were too stronger and he was out numbered. Tommy was pushed to the ground, they started kicking him from all angles. He was beaten and stabbed for what felt like hours but really only lasted minutes but even that was too long, too much pain.

'see how much I know about you Shelby?' tommy tried to look up through a swollen eye. Sabini? ' I even know whats in your fucking mouths. Look at me, you take up with the jews. Yeah. You think that's what londons all about? You can just come down and pick a side. You fucking clown. Now your life is over. 'my face is the last thing you will ever see on earth... your mistake. You remember that when you are in hell.'

'fuck you' tommy spat through a mouthful of his own blood. Sabini walked over with a smug look on his mustached face.

'I'm surprised you are still alive. Still breathing... I heard you can put up quite a good fight but well I guess ive been proven wrong considering youre gonna be dead in the next five seconds.' He took a step back and looked at Thomas still wheezing and choking on his own blood. 'boys, finish him.' Sabini demanded and then guns were raised and Tommy was prepared to die. Shots rang out and sabini and his men scattered. He wasnt dead, he was dying that's for sure but he wasnt dead yet.

'well I guess we should see if the bastards are still alive.' Campbell said bending over looking down at Tommy Shelby, his limp body laying on the pavement. He was lifted up and moved to hospital. He might just live to see another day but sabini better hope he never runs into Tommy again or It will be the last thing he does.