One lie

Camden town.

'I don't know who he was.' Livy told Ollie. 'he came in saying that Polly and him had made a deal. That we were fine.' Livy sobbed out into her brothers arms.

'Livy,' he coed.

'Don't tell Alfie.' Livy begged.

'What?'

'Don't tell Alfie, Ollie. Please not with Goliaths big meet coming up... I don't want him worried about me.'

'I'm worried about you. I don't want you anywhere near those shits.' Ollie told her.

'I know. I just... ollie I'm worried about them.' livy admitted.

'you are worried about the people that nearly got you killed just for sharing their fucking gypsy gangster blood!' ollie questioned outraged.

'Ollie, they are not all like-'

'Tommy! They do as he says, they do what he wants livy. John died because of a vendetta this man had, HAS! Currently has with Tommy Shelby.' Ollie reminded her.

'Michael is-'

'Your brother. I know but sweetie-' ollie pleaded.

'I just know that if we tell Alfie he would try and kill them all, there would be war between Alfie and shelbys again and I don't want to lose him. I don't want more bloodshed, please Ollie.' Livy begged.

'starting a marriage based on lies is not a good way to start.' Ollie reminded her.

'One lie,' she corrected, 'one lie to save his life. I think I can live with that.' livy assured him.