Definitely or

'Olivia right?' tommy asked coming up to her. Alfie was talking with one of the bakers but Ollie saw, he saw tommy getting closer, he couldn't let tommy manipulate his sister.

'Yes. Nice to see you again, Mr. Shelby.' Livy told him politely.

'Yes it is...' tommy put on his most charming of smiles. He could see polly in her. this was Polly daughter. He knew it. Deep in his soul he knew that Olivia Olinski was Pollyanna Grays daughter.

'LIVY!" ollie called rushing over to them.

'Ollie, did you get me telegram?' Tommy questioned his gaze still on Livy.

'Telegram?' ollie chocked on his word pulling livy back. 'Livy Alfie wants you.' Ollie told her. 'sorry mr. Shelby. See you around.' Ollie told him leading livy away.

'Goodbye Mr. Shelby!" livy called over her shoulder. 'That was a bit rude, ollie.' Livy remarked.

'Ello love.' Alfie pulled her to him. 'what can I do for you?' livy shot ollie a stern look, he just smiled as he left.

'I don't think ollie likes mr. Shelby.' Livy told Alfie.

'that's because your brother is a smart man. The shelbys are not to be trusted.' Alfie informed her.

'but youre working with him?' livy questioned confused.

'sometimes you gotta work with the bad guys to get the good work done.' Alfie informed her pulling her along to his office.

'The good work of rum distribution?' livy teased.

'Rum is important Kitten.' Alfie told her. 'Probably best you stay away from Thomas Shelby. Until I get a better read on him, alright love?'

'Not a problem.' Livy assured him getting up on her toes to kiss him. 'should I get to work or...' she pulled at his shirt.

'Definitely or.' Alfie told her lifting her up to his desk running a trail of kisses down her chest.