Weird right?

Somewhere else in Birmingham...

'That was weird right?' livy asked once they were in the car.

'Very.' Ollie agreed.

'they were interrogating me! did you hear them! they didn't like me and they think I'm a spy or something!' livy declared as they pulled up to their place for the night. 'Ollie we never should have come.' Livy said miserably.

'no, don't say that. you like that michael boy, don't you?' ollie questioned comforting his sister as she cried little tears into his shoulder.

'Michael is nice but... I thought my mother would be different but...' livys shoulders slumped.

'I know she wasn't what you were hoping sweetie but at least you know now.... we can go home tomorrow if you want or we can try again. Whatever you want. This trip is for you.' Ollie reminded her. he couldn't help but be a little happy that her blood family was, in his opinion, awful. Train wreck. Gypsy scum as Alfie would put it.

'lets just get some sleep and figure it out in the morning.' Livy suggested falling into the bed. 'hey ollie?' she questioned looking over at him.

'Yeah, sweetie?' he sat down next to her.

'thank you for being normal.' She told him as he kissed her forehead.

++++++

The Shelby family residence...

'she hated us!" polly declared. 'you lot scared her away!'

'That's not true!' john told her. 'you were the one calling her Amelia all night.'

'That's her name!' polly told them.

'Not anymore.' Arthur added and polly shot him a deadly glare.

'Polly you were too intense, you made her feel bad I think.' Tommy told her.

'how so?" she demanded.

'You didn't want to hear about her life, her life before.' Michael told her.

'she shouldn't care about that life now that she has her real family!' polly informed him.

'She has a life and job and guy she really likes in Camden town.' Michael reminded her.

'she could have a life and job and a family here!' polly shouted. 'with me!'

'Mum, shes not a kid and shes has her whole world back home.' Michael told her.

'that's not her home. This is her home! Amelia belongs here with me!' polly shouted.

'Amelia? Polly there is no Amelia. That is Olivia.' Tommy told her. 'please. You are only hurting yourself by not accepting her for who she is now.'

'She isn't mine.' Polly told tommy.

'what?' michael questioned confused.

'you came in and accepted me with open arms, this Olivia person, she isn't mine. I would feel it. But there is no connection.' Polly declared.

'Pol,' tommy said shaking his head.

'she has dark hair, lots of woman do. She isn't mine. Find me my daughter. Find amelia!' polly demanded.

'I did. And you just pushed her away.' tommy said heading out.

'Mum, shes the sweetest, when I met her previously at the track... she thought I was funny, I'm not funny.' Michael reminded her. 'Maybe tonight with everyone was too much. Maybe just you and me and her go out tomorrow?' michael suggested. Polly nodded embarrassed as Finn, Arthur and John left.