Not happening

Camden town

'Fuck that idea.' Alfie spat. 'Not happening. The cunt almost blew us up. I'm not letting you take her there and-'

'Alfie she wants to meet her mum.' Ollie told him.

'Get her a dog.' Alfie told Ollie 'or a cat.'

'Alfie.' Ollie said through an exasperated breath. 'shes been dreaming of what her family is like since she was told she was adopted. Shes been wondering about her family for forever, she just wants to meet her mum.'

'I don't like it. I don't trust them.' Alfie told Ollie.

'neither do i. I'm going with livy and if anything seems out of place-'

'I'm coming.' Alfie told him.

'No, Alfie you are not. This is a Livy and me trip.' Ollie told him.

'I wasn't asking.' Alfie informed him.

'Alfie please.' Ollie begged.

'You ready?' livy asked peaking her head into the office.

'Be right there sweetie.' Ollie said smiling back at her.

'Bye Alfie!' livy said hugging him tight.

'I think I should come with.' Alfie suggested holding her tightly to his chest.

'Ollie is gonna make sure those gypsy hooligans are on their best behavior.' Livy assured him. 'Don't worry Alfie.' Livy leaned up kissing him. 'ill call you and tell you all about her.' she turned back to ollie. 'I wonder what she looks like, or if my father is still alive! Oh maybe she has more children!' livy pulled at Ollies hand leading him out. Alfie slumped into his chair.

'Bye Kitten.' He called after her.