Sister

Livy was waiting for Ollie and Alfie when Michael was released. He looked like hell.

'Michael.' Livy called running up to him hugging him. He squeezed her tightly.

'Hey Livy, you got a smoke?' he questioned through a haze of pain and anger.

"No, I don't smoke.' Livy informed him. She turned back to Alfie. 'You don't have a smoke on you do you?' she questioned.

'Seeing your family for 10 seconds and its already got you wanting a smoke?' Alfie laughed he nodded to the driver and he handed over a smoke and light.

'Its not for me, michael looks like hell and even though I disapprove he looks like he needs it.' Livy said running back to michael.

'Thanks sis.'

'What happened?' Livy questioned softly leading him to the car.

'Tommy is not to be trusted.' Michael told her. 'he betrayed us all. I'm glad you have Ollie,' ollie gave him a tight smile as they approached. 'if you had joined in like I did, wanted this life like I thought I did... I don't even want to think about what could have happened to you.' Polly came out next, michael groaned when he saw her, this was her fault too. But polly hugged michael tight and looked to Livy. Michaels arms hung limp at his sides.

'Amelia.' Polly said happily hugging her as well. Livy tapped pollys back thrice until the woman let go. 'I'm so glad you are here.'

'I'm just collecting Michael. Hes going to stay with me in Camden town for a bit.' Livy told her.

"What?' polly looked at him incredulously. 'No. I just got you back. Both of you. Stay!' polly demanded frantically.

'Livy, is getting married.' Ollie informed them. 'we have to get going. Come on michael.'

'NO!" polly demanded. 'you don't know what I did to get you out, to keep you safe in there!"

'Look at me!' Michael shouted. 'I wasn't safe, none of us were. I had a noose on my neck Polly, a noose, I was a moment away from death thanks to you people! I'm going home with my sister, OLIVIA!' he informed her.

'Come on,' Alfie pulled the door open Livy quickly got in sliding in next to her brother, he wrapped a protective arm around her as Michael and Alfie got in. 'Why the fucks she calling you Amelia?' Alfie questioned pulling Livy to him.

'Youre getting married?' michael questioned a small smile on his bruised face. Pollys angry and confused face could be seen out the back window, staring after them.