Truth comes out

Camden town

One Shelby down, Ollie thought as he waited for Tommy to arrive.

My name is Thomas Shelby and today I'm going to kill a man and return my cousin home, where she belongs.

'Hello Ollie,' tommy said coming up to the bakery.

'Hang on, just you, yeah? he stays out here.' Ollie said nodding to the scrawny boy that was with Tommy.

'You stay here,' Tommy said following Ollie inside the bakery he followed Ollie slowly before stopping to tie his shoe behind a barrel. Ollie waited annoyed to be kept waiting, so he went back to looking at the paper before Tommy got up and continued to follow him to Alfie's office.

'Olivia.' Thomas said when he entered

'Hello mr. Shelby.' Livy said politely.

'Right kitten. Ollie take her home.' Alfie instructed

'I would rather she stayed.' Tommy told him as livy got up. The phone started ringing.

'Well that will be for then ey? Take her home ollie.' Alfie told ollie again.

'Stay.' Tommy said closing the door. 'Youre all going to want to hear what i have to say.' He picked up the phone. 'yep, bye Arthur...'

'It was nice seeing you mr Shelby but I should be going.' Livy said softly smiling over at him. 'I have to get ready for work.' She slowly made her way to the door but tommy shook his head.

'no one leaves.' He told her. livy looked back at Alfie as Ollie held her behind him. He didn't know what Tommy had planned but his sister was not getting caught up in this mess. She couldn't.

'Right so that will be your side of the street swept up won't it?' Alfie remarked. 'Where is mine?' Alfie questioned 'what have you got for me?' Tommy took some papers out of his bag

'Signed by the minister himself' tommy told him

'Yeah?'

'Which means you can put your rum in our shipments.' Tommy informed him 'and no one at the Poplar docks will lift the canvas'

'Do you know what? I'm not even going to have my lawyer look at it.' Alfie told him

'No it's all legal.' Tommy informed him

'Do you know what? Mate I trust you.' Alfie assured him 'that's that. Done. So whiskey.' He said pulling out a bottle. 'there is one thing though that we do need to discuss.' Alfie informed him. 'ya see, It says you're 20% paid to me of your export business,' Alfie told him reading it over

"Yes as we agreed on the telephone.' Tommy reminded him.

'No no no see I've had my lawyer draw this up for us just in case.' Alfie handed it over... 'It says... And just right here that 100% of your business goes to me.' Alfie told him.

'I see... no I'm...'

'just there don't worry about it alright? because it's a totally legal binding contract.' Alfie assured, 'all you have to do is sign the document and transfer the whole of the lot over to me.

"So just here is it?' tommy questioned leaning back in his chair chuckling.

'I see that's funny is it? Now what's funny?' Alfie questioned scratching his beard.

'I give you 100% of my business.' 'You know what?' Tommy asked and Ollie pointed his gun at Thomas, livy stiffened clutching onto the back of Ollies shirt, trying to become invisible behind him.