Australia

Meanwhile in Birmingham...

'Today's your lucky day sir I'll give you 32 for 1 come on gent! let's move it!' the betting house was filled with people that's being made placed every moment the phone was going off in Pollys office she answered it

'Small Heath 552' she answered.

'Mrs. Gray I wanted to illustrate to you that at any time we can reach your son.' Luca told her 'and your daughter.' Polly breath hitched. 'And we will kill your son... And your daughter if you cannot deliver Thomas Shelby as promised' Luca threatened. 'You just tell us where and run and we will do the rest.' Luca reminded her. Polly needed to deliver Tommy to Luca or else she was never going to get the chance to bond with her daughter.

************

Michael lay in a hospital bed after being shot by Luca's men. Polly came in and took the men's alcohol before dismissing them.

'Hello mum.' Michael said

'Don't move, they said you'd be out cold.' Polly remarked coming up to his bedside. 'The doctor said he had to sew you back together like a football.'

'What else did he say?' Michael questioned

'He said he took four bullets only one was live one was a ricochet the other two were already spent.' Polly said

'Two had passed through John... I remember was his face,' Michael remarked 'I watched him go. Where is Livy? Where is Tommy?'

'Amelia is coming back, she said she tried a few times but you were old cold. She will be back. She promised she would be.' Polly informed him.

'And tommy?'

'Don't worry about Tommy you just get better and-'

'where is he?' michael pushed.

'Tommy's back. We're all back the garrison Waterview Lane Charlie's' polly informed him. 'I've made a decision-'

'Give me a cigarette mum.' Michael requested.

'No.' Polly told him 'I've made a decision and it's not allowed.'

'It's not allowed?' Michael questioned and she lit a cigarette putting it to his lips

'I've decided we're going away just you and me and Amelia to Australia.' Polly told him. 'America is no good because that's where they are and there's no Italians in Australia.' Polly went on

'I think there are mum' michael told her.

'Bad ones I mean.' Polly said taking a cigarette back

'Have you been taking those pills they were giving us in prison?' michael questioned

'Don't worry about me you just get better. I still have to talk to Amelia but the doctor says it'll be five weeks and then you'll be up and walking now there's a boat that leaves February 13.' Polly went on.

'Tell Tommy I need to see him, tell him to bring a gun small enough to fit in the chamber pot.' Michael requested.

'No I forbid Tommy from coming.' Polly informed him

'In case they come back.' Michael finished 'in case the factories-'

'Just forget the fucking factories!' poly demanded

'Is there any word of them going out on strike?'

'Don't worry about that because just you me and your sister we're going to Australia and we're going to find-' polly pleaded.

'Listen mum,' Michael requested 'I'm going to get better slowly... But you need to get better fast without you he falls apart and without him... Without him they'll take us all.' Michael informed her 'you've got to get us through this. Then I promise... Aboard the train with you and we'll go to Australia.'