Jewish Gypsy

Camden town

'I love Alfie,' livy whispered into the night as they walked home from The Hardy. Ollie let out a pained breath as they walked. 'I really do,' livy informed him. Ollie opened his mouth to speak but words wouldnt come. 'Ollie?' She hooked her arm in his. 'Is something wrong?'

'No love,' he said after a moment's hesitation. 'No. I just..." have this awful feeling something bad is going to happen if you keep getting closer to alfie solomons and we still haven't addressed the elephant in the room that is Thomas fucking Shelby. "im nervous about this business with the shelbys.' Ollie told her

'Right. Thomas shelby. He seems like a... interesting fellow' livy told her. Ollie chuckled as they pulled the door open. Of course innocent little livy. Livy who hated swearing and cussing of all kinds would call thomas shelby interesting.

'He threatened to blow up the bakery livy.' Ollie reminded her. 'With you in it.'

'Yes. Hes... was he bluffing?' Livy questioned. 'You ran me out of there so fast i forgot to ask.'

'We didnt find anything but the little shit had even aflie fooled.' Ollie told her.

'do you want to talk about what he told me?' livy questioned plopping down on the couch.

No. ollie thought. I want us to forget he said anything and never utter the name Shelby again.

'Yeah, probably a good idea love.' Ollie remarked sitting down next to her.

'youre still me brother. You are always going to be my brother.' Livy told him immediately. 'I'm always going to love you more than anyone, Alfie included,' livy informed him. 'youre the best thing in the world Ollie. I would never just leave you.' Livy assured him.

'I know sweetheart I know.' Ollie tipped back sinking into the couch. 'I just wish it was anyone else.' He muttered.

'I haven't called them...' livy reminded him. 'but I think I would like to.' she added softly.

'I know. We have always joked that you came from gypsies...' ollie laughed, God they were right. 'You are a gypsy!' he exclaimed, she tipped into him with a smile.

'I'm a jewish Gypsy!' livy exclaimed. "heaven help me.' leave it to Livy to find out she has blood of one of the largest gangster families in Birmingham and laugh about it.

'You want to call them together? Set up a time to go to Birmingham and meet your mum?' ollie questioned.

'will you go with me?' livy questioned.

'of course.' He hugged her tight kissing the top of her head.