We can find your children

Meanwhile in Birmingham...

'what the bloody hell is going on in here?' polly said looking around the betting shop only to see tommys smiling face. 'tommy!' she couldn't believe her eyes. 'oh I thought you were in london! when did you get back?'

'just got back right now, did you honestly think anything could keep us from celebrating your birthday pol?'

'how did you know it was my birthday, no one ever knows.' Pol remarked.

'this year is different pol. This year john, finn bring the car around. This year... just wait.' Tommy said wrapped an around polly leading her outside.

'where are we going?' pol asked.

'to unwrap your present of course.' Arthur told her.

When they arrived at the house Arthur tipped his hat at the neighbors and they all went inside.

'you said you were buying ada a house. Polly said looking around.

'I did buy ada a house...' tommy informed her. 'I had some extra cash left over...'

'this is ours?' polly asked.

'this is yours polly. Cause you deserve it.' john said.

'what would I do with all these rooms?' polly wondered.

'you could relax for one. It has gardens. You like gardens right pol.' Tommy suggested.

'roses you could grow roses polly and sunflowers!' john offered.

'I don't know... get a piano and have people round and they can have a sing song.' Tommy went on.

'God help the bloody neighbors.' John remarked.

'fuck the neighbors!' Arthur spat.

'welcome home polly.' tommy said handing over the keys.

'this is all mine?' polly said in disbelief.

'yep... boys give me a minute.' tommy said sitting down next to pol. 'polly people like us don't get to be happy very often. But you deserve all the happiness the world can offer. I love you, happy birthday pol... I know you told me not to tell anyone yet about your children but I found out that the contact we have in the police have contacts with the council who had contacts with the people how have the parish records...' pol sat speechless. 'records of adoption and the confidential forced removals...we can look at the paper work they never showed you... we can find Michael!' Tommy declared. 'we can find Amelia! I am going to find him and bring him home. Where he belongs. Here with us. With you.' Pol nodded.

'I cant thank you enough Tom.'