O

Camden town

'Next lad!' Alfie sat at his desk getting new Baker is ready he was bored out of his mind. 'Name?' He said not even looking up as a man approached

'Buddy hols.' The man said

'Profession?' Alfie questioned still not looking up.

'Baker' he said, finally Alfie looked the man over.

'Fill it out and fuck off' he said handing him a form, it felt like the millionth time he wasn't looking up anymore just passing the forms to the next man focusing on the work in front of him. 'Next lad! Name?'

'Olivia Olinski' she said smiling over at him. He looked up and tried to hide the smile that was creeping onto his face.

'oh hello there sweetheart' Alfie said putting down his pencil.

'Hello Alfie' she said sweetly 'Take a seat I'm sure all those low lifes can wait yeah?' he gestured his lap. 'I miss you when youre not here, why is your brother keeping you away from me for so damn long? Imagine the fun we could have been having all these years?' Alfie teased. He knew why but he wasn't about to stop now.

'I honestly don't you.' Livy told him snuggling into him.

'Did you say Olinski?' Alfie questioned after a blissful moment.

'Yep... my brother has worked for you how long? We have been dating for how long and you don't know my last name?' livy teased smacking his chest.

"Ollie and Olivia O-Olinski... fuck that's a lot of Os.' Alfie told her. 'what were your parents names, Omar and Octavia?' Alfie joked.

'Olive and Oscar actually.' Livy corrected.

'Olive and oscar olinski?' Alfie questioned laughing. 'Your parents had a think for Os apparently.'

'They could be silly.' Livy told him.

'Then oliver and olivia' alfie chuckled. After a while of blissful nothingness ollie had to come and ruin the fun.

'Alfie?' ollie questioned his eyes drifting to his sister he tried not to let his face show how he felt seeing her here in the middle of the day, among the new recruits. He wanted her far away from this life yet here she sat in the middle of it. A smile on her face when she saw him though.

'Right so back to work.' livy said standing up.

'I'd rather you didn't' alfie admitted his lips chasing after her.

'Well someone's gotta count the low lives.' livy reminded him

'Bye sweetheart'

'Bye bye Alfie'

'Come on, Livy. I will walk you out.' Ollie said sending the next man to Alfies desk.