Head over heels

Camden town

Livy was struggling.

Ollie stood behind her a smile on his lips as she let out little breaths of agony. Little huffs of discouragement.

'Sweetheart?' Ollie said startling her. 'What are you doing?'

'Failing at being a human with muscles.' Livy told him. 'I cant open the jar.' She held it out to him. He turned it popping it open quickly.' Oh... i loosened that!' Livy told him.

'Sure sweetie' he handed it back to her.

'I knew i kept you around for a reason,' she teased.

'Hey can i talk to you.. about alfie?'

'He's so wonderful isn't he?' Livy said dreamily. 'Thank you for unofficially introducing us and not keeping me away from him because he might just be the best person in my life after you.' Livy told him sweetly.

'I am glad... To hear that.' Ollie said discouraged. How was he going to tell her to stay away from Alfie that he was dangerous, he was in a dangerous line of work, the people he worked with were dangerous everything about his life was Dangerous. Danger followed him. And Ollie did not want his baby sister to be subjected to that kind of treatment. He didn't want his baby sister to be hurt, he didn't want her to be hurt physically or mentally he especially didn't want her little heart to break. Her heart was so pure and so kind and no matter what the world put her through she always had a smile on her face and he knew but if she was around Alfie long enough he would hurt her too. He would break her eventually he would grow tired of her can-do attitude and he would push her away. And her little heart would break and he couldn't let that happen but he didn't wanna be the one to break her heart now and tell her to stay away. So he had to think of another way to keep him apart without either of them knowing about it and Ollie was not the type to scheme and make mischievous plans, that was Alfie but he knew he needed to try something anything to get her away from Camden town bakery.

'alfie is taking me out again tomorrow.' Livy went on. 'I don't think ive ever felt this way before Ollie!' livy declared happily. 'you want a sandwich?' she asked spreading the mustard on the toasted bread.

'Sure,' he said distracted as he took a seat. This was going to be harder then he thought, livy fell fast and hard and she was already head over heels for Alfie Solomons.