Too Precious

The Hardy....

(I've got my own idea of fun

Don't need to get drunk at the club

And start kissing strangers

Don't like the danger

I like to stay at home at night

You think it's lame but I'm alright

Don't need your two cents

On my life events)

'Shes gonna be my wife' alfie reminded ollie as they listened.

'Shes very excited.' Ollie said plainly. 'Im happy for her.'

'Pretend that youre excited to my brother.' Alfie said slapping ollie on the back making him spill his drink.

(And maybe we'd be friends

But it's too hard

When I can't blend into your world

Not that kind of girl)

'Shes been thinking about where she wants to do it. The wedding. She doesnt want those shits there.' Alfie said smiling up at livy.

'She said she wants michael there' ollie informed him

'Yeah right, I don't mind him having him here was alright.' Alfie admitted. 'Sure. But the rest of the shits are gonna follow him. In dont think its a good idea. I dont want them ruining everything.' Alfie told him.

'Yeah i dont want them there either' ollie agreed. 'But she has been talking to them more since they got out of prison. Well the guys at least. Polly. She is still persistent that livy is amelia and should behave as such. That livy should ditch us and stay with her.'

'What?' Alfie shouted and livy looked down from the stage hesitating for a moment but he smiled up at her giving her a thumbs up. And a wink. She sung on.

('Cause according to you I'm too precious

You're wishin' that I was more reckless

You're wishin' that I would smoke 'til I'm high

And play with the guys, regret this

You're wishin' that I was more trouble

Sorry for bein' a struggle

I do what I want and may not be your type

Sorry, I can't be a person you like)

'What?' Alfie hissed more quietly.

'Yeah since we met her she has been set against me and camden town you and our parents. She thinks... she acts like livy is hers and hers alone. That her life pre shelby didnt matter. Like i dont matter.' Ollie informed him.

'What does livy think about that?' Alfie questioned nervously scratching at his beard, livy hadn't told him any of this. When they got from Birmingham months ago and had no interest in going back, saying it wasn't what she hoped Alfie left it at that. he didn't like the shelbys and he was glad Livy didn't like them. Blood or not.

'Livy doesnt like polly.' Ollie replied

'Good.'

'But livy likes the others. She talks with michael and john often. Tommy too.' Ollie told him.

'Tommy,' alfie spat his name waving his empty glass in the air. It was quickly refilled.

(I never wanted to offend

Do what you want, I can't pretend, That I'm a rebel, not on your level

I need control inside my head, 'Cause if it's gone, I'm dead

And I could try to forget it but you just don't get it yourself

And maybe we'd be friends, But it's too hard, When I can't blend into your world, Not that kind of girl)

'You have to protect her alfie. Im never going to stop trying to protect her. To keep her safe but when you marry her alfie you have to keep her safe. You have to put her above your work and your ego and everything else. You have to put her first. She is too damn precious. And she is my whole damn world. Ive known her and loved her, her whole life. Please alfie. She is all i have left. Shes all i got. I cant lose her. Promise me you will put her first. Time and time again. You will put her first.' Ollie pleaded.

'I promise. I wont let you down. I wont let livy down.' Alfie promised.

('Cause according to you I'm too precious

You're wishin' that I was more reckless

You're wishin' that I would smoke 'til I'm high

And play with the guys, regret this

You're wishin' that I was more trouble

Sorry for bein' a struggle

I do what I want and may not be your type

Sorry, I can't be a person you like)