Whole Heartedly

Camden town.

'I swear business with the shelbys is fuc- oh ello love.' Alfies whole demeanor changed when Livy was around. He was tolerant and patient. Livy was changing him. Everyone saw it. It was like her light was rubbing off on him. Ollie still didn't like it but he saw when livy was around Alfie changed. Became a better person, a man livy could actually be proud of.

'Hiya Alfie.' Livy purred as he hugged her.

'you make everything better, you know that love?' Alfie questioned down at her. she smiled up at him.

'Ollie tells me that all the time.' Livy informed him.

'I still cant believe he hid you away this long.' Alfie remarked kissing her. that's why she made it to her 24th birthday ollie thought as he fought his gag reflex at the sight of Alfie shoving his tongue down his sisters throat.

'Are you busy?' livy questioned sweetly.

'For you? Never. Come on love.' He led her to his office. 'what can I-' but Alfie was interrupted with a kiss. She wrapped her arms around him pulling him down to her. 'I like this sort of meeting.' Alfie mumbled into her mouth.

'I love you Alfie.' Livy told him and he lifted her up onto the desk running his hands over her hips. 'ive never felt this way before. You make me feel, special.' Livy told him. 'loved.' She added kissing him again. 'like I'm the only girl in the world.' She whispered against him.

'that's good love, because I love you. I want you to be a queen, you are the only girl in the world love.' He rasped as she pulled him closer and closer she felt him pushing against her, his pants restraining him. She let out a little laugh. 'sorry love...' he took a step back. 'someone is very eager to meet you.' He teased adjusting himself.

'tonight?' she questioned hopefully.

'I don't want to pressure you love...' but he wanted her. he wanted her from that first day he met her, prancing out of the bakery a smile on her face.

'I want you Alfie. I don't want to wait any longer.' She assured him.

'thank God.' He said stepping closer, her legs wrapped around him as there was a knock on the door.

'I'll will see you tonight.' livy told him untangling herself from him, he groaned as her heat left him.

'I will plan something nice but no grantees I wont rip your dress off the moment I see you.' Alfie warned with a laugh.

'well as much as I would like that,' livy told him kissing him again, 'I don't think Ollie wouldn't appreciate that show.' Livy told him giggling as she past her brother.

'what wouldn't I appreciate?' he questioned smiling down at her.

"Nothing,' she said innocently kissing his cheek before leaving. 'bye Alfie,'s eh called over her shoulder. 'see you tonight.'

The first time with alfie was nothing short of magical. Livy had been waiting until marriage like a good jewish girl but she wasnt jewish. Not really. She didnt bond with the religion she was always a free bird. Liked to go where the sun took her. Where her heart led her. her heart led her to Alfie. She was a sweetheart but she had even the toughest of gangsters falling at her feet. But she waited and waited and when alfie came along she knew her vow of celibacy was over. He made her feel like no one else and he loved her. Whole heartedly.