Chapter 11- Torn Between

Kay POV...

This party has been cool and all but a bitch is ready to go home right about now. I was mixing and mingling with everyone and I saw Tae talking to Alontez, Alayna and Aleena. I can only imagine how that conversation went. I just hope they didn't bring up Daquez to him because we know how Tae gets about that subject. He can either get mad as hell or sad as hell. He just so damn bipolar that way with all them emotions. I was about to go upstairs when I saw Britanny. She was this girl I had a huge crush on before I got with Kaya. She was always in a damn relationship so I was always in the friend zone. She was 5'11, light skin,long hair and her body was good enough for me. I wasn't a boob type of girl but hers was just right and that ass was nice as hell. She was a stud type of girl but she could be girly if she wanted to be. "Hey Kay what's up boo" Britanny said coming up to me. "Hey Brit what's up with you" I said nervously. Man this girl always make me so nervous. I feel like I just took a cookie before dinner and I got caught. "Shit nothing staying out the way and I'm single as fuck so I'm just chilling" she said smiling. Oh shit she single finally. I should take my chance and get with her. I might not ever get another chance like this again. "Oh really your finally single I can't believe it" I said raising an eyebrow. "Yeah man I can't keep hopping from girl to girl no more my next girl gone be my last one I'm gone do right this time" she said looking around. "That's good is there anybody you have your eye on specifically" I said nervously. I was hoping she said no so I would at least have a shot with her. "Yeah I got one girl I'm checking out but she just got out of a relationship too and I don't know how to approach her" she said looking at me. Damn she can't be talking about me. Fuck this shit is pointless as hell. "Well I would just ask for her number and go on a date with her" I said sadly. She just fucked up my whole day. "Alright well Kay can I have you number then" she asked me. Hold up did she just and I just SHE ASKED FOR MY NUMBER.!!!!!! AHHHHH YESSSS BITCH HA A BITCH GETTING CHOSE AGAIN.! So she was talking about me. She likes me I hope she don't play around and is serious about her doing right. I just smiled and gave her my number. She left the party after we talked for awhile. I went to go find Tae and tell him what happened. I found this bitch passed out in his bed. I woke him up and of course he cursed me out like only Tae can. "Bicth get the fuck off me you southern biscuit eating ass bitch move now you lesbihonest loving ass bitch" he yelled at me. I was dying laughing hard at him. "Shut your mad ass up bitch and oh my lord Bestfriend Britanny likes me hoe" I said cheesing hard as hell. "Shut up no she didn't oh my god I'm so happy for you bitch yes get you some kitty finally" he said sitting up. "I know bitch but I had to come tell you before I go home I'll see you tomorrow probably" I said getting out the bed. "You won't because I have a date with Marlon tomorrow" he said smirking. Oh no no no he lying I know he is. "No you don't stop it" I said with mybjaw damn near on the ground. I don't know why I'm so surprised Marlon always had a soft spot for Tae anyways. "Yes I do and we're going out tomorrow with each other I'm so excited" he said smiling. "Oh god just don't fuck him and I got to go my mom in the car ready to go bye Bestfriend" I said leaving the room. "No promises Bestfriend" Tae yelled as I walked down the stairs. He such a confused lost little bitch. One minute he misses Daquez the next he's up under another nigga he needs to find Jesus is what he needs. I walk downstairs and say bye to his mom and go to the car to go home. Me and my mom drove home and I grabbed dmy bags and walked in. The house hasn't changed a bit at all. I took my stuff upstairs and went to my room. I laid in my bed for the first time in forever. "This is what I'm talking about right here" I said laying in my bed. I got up and took a shower and got in my bed ass naked. This is how I like to sleep when I have a room to myself. I really don't believe in clothes like that anyway. I was dozing off when my phone was going off. It was an unsaved number and I don't know who it was. I answered it. "Hello" I said. "Hey what's up I heard you back" the person said. It was obviously a girl. "Yeah I am and who is this" I said yawning. "Kaya" she said quietly. FUCK MY LIFE.!!!! "What do you want bitch we not together" I said irritated. "I wanna see you we need to talk" she said. "About what" I said annoyed. "Just be ready in 15 minutes" she said. She got me fucked all the way up. I'll talk to her but I guarantee I'm gone swing if she start talking crazy. "Alright fine bitch" I said hanging up the phone. I can't wait to. See how this gone go.