Chapter 40- Alternate Ending

This is the alternate ending so its completely different from the original ending so here y'all go. Enjoy it.!

After me and Demarcus stood on the porch for a while Kay came out and told us that it was Jamarias bed time. We went in and she was all bouncy and happy. "Come on Jamaria its bedtime" Jessica said. "No mommy I want to stay up" she said whining.

"Well how about this he can put you to bed" she said looking at me. I nodded and she ran upstairs. I went behind her and helped her put on her pajamas. She hopped in bed and got really relaxed.

I read her one of my favorite books as a child. I read her "The Cat In The Hat". Don't judge me its a damn classic. I read it to her and she fell asleep. "Goodnight Tae" she whispered. "Goodnight Jamaria" I whispered. I cut on her nightlight and left the room quietly. I sighed as I walked away and went to the room Demarcus and I were sleeping in.

"Hey bae is she asleep" he asked me. "Yeah she's all tucked in tight" I said smiling. "Good because I want to get put to sleep now" he said walking up to me. "Oh really now how that's gone happen" I asked him flirting. He kissed me and grabbed my ass.

Yeah I don't care I want the D so the bakery is open for business. He leaned forward as we fell on the bed. "Wait close the door and lock it" I said pushing him off me. He sprinted up and closed and locked the door. He came back in between my legs and kissed me deeply.

"I don't just want to fuck I'm gone make love to you" he said looking me in my eyes. I grabbed his face and smashed our lips together. I feel so safe and secure when I'm with him. I love his arms around me. His body next to mines. I'm really in love with him.

He slipped my shorts down and lifted up my shirt. I took off his shorts because bae was already shirtless like I like him. He kissed me from my forehead all the way down to my dick. I loved his warm mouth around me. He sucked me deep and slow. His saliva was flowing all over me. I was in bliss as he went up and down.

I moaned and put my hand on top of his head. He stopped and lifted up my legs and ate his dessert. His warm tongue felt so damn good. I smiled like the joker because he was using his magic on me. He started to finger me and came up and kissed me.

I flipped him on his back and took control. I pulled out his dick and started to suck his dick slowly. I started to deepthroat it. I then began slurping all over his dick while he moaned. I made my way down to his balls. I slurped all over them I grazed his ass with my tongue a couple of times.

He let out some gentle moans when I grazed his ass. "Damn Tae if you gone eat it then do it" he moaned out. I lifted his legs up and kissed his hole. I licked around it and then I went in for the kill. I started slurping all over it and licked his insides. I tongue fucked him and he enjoyed it. "Bae come on let's do it" he said grabbing me on top of him.

He kissed me and played with my ass. Damn he tastes good as hell. He got up and grabbed some lube and a condom. "No condom Demarcus I want to feel you" I said seductively. He put the condom back and got back in the bed. I climbed on top of me and rubbed lube on his dick. He slipped some on my ass and a little inside.

He put his dick at my hole and pushed. He went inside slowly and when he was all the way inside I felt him hit my spot. "Ugh fuck" he said as he started to stroke in and out. He laid on top of me and grinded himself in and out of me. "Uhhh Demarcus" I moaned out. "Hell yeah suffocate my shit nigga fuck" he moaned into my ear. He started to pick up his pace and started hitting that spot.